What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

The sawtooth patern .... :yahoo: Gotta love it!
E1201C1D-4D58-4BCB-B00C-E00D91991734.jpeg

And who's the poster of the attached pictorial?

WHY does the seemingly a random post of this sort matter or be relevant?
Given that the poster does not even know the WS-10 is installed on the J-20 instead of the AL-31F, we can safely assume he is of no credibility.

Given that the poster does not even know the WS-10 is installed on the J-20 instead of the AL-31F, we can safely assume he is of no credibility.
Yup it was a false alarm on my part .i checked some of his other posts and they were way in the realm of fantasy . He claims Ws-19 trails on J-35.

Based on the uncropped canard tips and shape of LERX I think this is an older J-20 prototype (2001 or 2002) modified to feature a second main bay.

That was my first idea too (besides I missed the bays) but otherwise I'm not even sure if it is full sized?!
PS ... also an interesting read!

That was my first idea too (besides I missed the bays) but otherwise I'm not even sure if it is full sized?!
PS ... also an interesting read!

I think it is. If I am not mistaken they still have an inlet blocker in one of the inlets. Why do that if it is just a model?

I think it is. If I am not mistaken they still have an inlet blocker in one of the inlets. Why do that if it is just a model?

My biggest concern is that several details simply don't fit to the true 2001!

1602941379481.png

... need to look for a better image!

By the way, does anyone where this is?

The fact that it both shows the silhouette of Flankers and J-20s could be a hint that these barracks belong to an air base and even more it could indicate a transition from Flankers to J-20s at this base?

(Image via by78/SDF)

1603297952176.png

Back
Top Bottom