What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Nice aircraft can it compete with the F-22? And will Pakistan acquire it?

I don't think PAF has trust in the J-20 little is known about the aircraft. I don't think PAF even wants to acquire this aircraft. It seems the J-20 is a China specific aircraft, and they will be the sole operators.

That is the problem for the J-20's claim to 'stealth'. The PLAAF can just simply slapped some enhancers on it for the gullible Chinese public and none will be the wiser. Enhancers masks the body's true RCS but that does not mean the true RCS is anything close to what we consider to be 'stealth', which is below a clean F-16 at a couple hundreds km out. Whereas for the F-22, both civilian and military controllers have seen for their own eyes, human and electronic, on how 'stealthy' the F-22 really is, with and without enhancers.

Right, like you know anything about the J-20. Pretender.

That is the problem for the J-20's claim to 'stealth'. The PLAAF can just simply slapped some enhancers on it for the gullible Chinese public and none will be the wiser. Enhancers masks the body's true RCS but that does not mean the true RCS is anything close to what we consider to be 'stealth', which is below a clean F-16 at a couple hundreds km out. Whereas for the F-22, both civilian and military controllers have seen for their own eyes, human and electronic, on how 'stealthy' the F-22 really is, with and without enhancers.

Dang, you know more than China itself! [SARCASTIC]

Why are you acting like a smart-aleck? Something got in your pants?
he is pissed that no one in real life has noticed his 'telant' so for all his life switching inbetween army maintenace life to basement virtual warrior life, so at least can track some attentions from virtual world.

you can read all his 8000+ 'i must right' posts and you'd get a clear picture `` :P

he is pissed that no one in real life has noticed his 'telant' so for all his life switching inbetween army maintenace life to basement virtual warrior life, so at least can track some attentions from virtual world.

you can read all his 8000+ 'i must right' posts and you'd get a clear picture `` :P
Why Personal attack???

not only for that also for some hopeless & alarmist australian air force analyst that produces a fictitious P.O algorithnm stealth
report on J20 stealth to get F22 for it's ownairforce & publish that fictiouis report it on a website for recreation of some
chinese fanbouys :D, & they assume it superior it to F22:rofl:

Why Personal attack???
becoz when a knowledgable person speaks any thing right which exposes the true face of some fraud thing ,their illiterate fraud follower's A$$ starts to burn & they resort to personal attack & starts
to bark to satisfy their bruised ego & we should ignore them for benefit of our selfs:D

this "knowledgable" person,didnt trust J-20 exist that time.but then J-20 pic came out.

then,he was one of those who thought J-20 was just a PS work.but then the video of J-20 came out.

then,he was one of those who thought J-20 couldnt fly.but then J-20 flew.

what can we expect from him

Even my speculations has more credibility than whatever you can bring on. Clueless.

You just admitted that you are purely speculating, a.k.a bullsh!ting and mindless bashing. Your credibility is lost right there. This thread is about about pictures and videos. We are fans, and not some self claimed "professionals" who copy and paste articles to make himself look legit.

im pretty a purpose built aircraft aimed at reducing its signatures with modern supercomputers can out do a f-16 in sig control which is your definition of stealth, i mean seriously even without any ram

You just admitted that you are purely speculating, a.k.a bullsh!ting and mindless bashing. Your credibility is lost right there. This thread is about about pictures and videos. We are fans, and not some self claimed "professionals" who copy and paste articles to make himself look legit.
My speculations are more 'legit' than ALL of yours combined. What you sneered as mere copy paste of articles is supporting one's argument, something none of you know how to do.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

im pretty a purpose built aircraft aimed at reducing its signatures with modern supercomputers can out do a f-16 in sig control which is your definition of stealth, i mean seriously even without any ram
I have no problems being that generous. However, a clean F-16 at 150-200 km is only a guideline, there is no committee who set down a standard on what is 'stealth', so if you want/need a standard, then use the F-117.

Back
Top Bottom