What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Garbage like this has completely infested Youtube: a sh*tty voice synthesizer reading an article written by a sub-80 IQ "expert" (usually Kyle Mizokami, David Axe, Tyler Rogoway, or Alex Lockie - and that's the best of them) with background footage we've all seen before in much higher quality with the original audio. It's always from these excremental Indian channels that have turned finding China defense related videos into wading through the Ganges.

There's a special place in Hell for whoever connected India to the internet.

Worth a laugh though.

Garbage like this has completely infested Youtube: a sh*tty voice synthesizer reading an article written by a sub-80 IQ "expert" (usually Kyle Mizokami, David Axe, Tyler Rogoway, or Alex Lockie - and that's the best of them) with background footage we've all seen before in much higher quality with the original audio. It's always from these excremental Indian channels that have turned finding China defense related videos into wading through the Ganges.

There's a special place in Hell for whoever connected India to the internet.
This "Grandy" poster is known for sourcing garbage websites or videos ... I would not get too upset. As for India, they seem to spend more time trying to belittle China than actually improving their own technology ... if I was China, I would be happy :-):p:

This "Grandy" poster is known for sourcing garbage websites or videos ... I would not get too upset. As for India, they seem to spend more time trying to belittle China than actually improving their own technology ... if I was China, I would be happy :-):p:

India's social structure systematically prevents them from making effective improvement.

img-e4988bf7d23885596b5d72a5d570553e.jpg
img-3cb36f2da4f0d7c5c6b99c060398a088.jpg

Yang Wei, the chief designer of J-20, gets promoted to the vice general manager of AVIC.

timg.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom