What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Guys ... I especially opened a new thread for this nasty engine discussion !

So please keep this one clean.
:taz:

By the way this must be the most recent new LRIP J-20. :-)
CAC airfield + J-20A - 20170728.jpg

Guys ... I especially opened a new thread for this nasty engine discussion !

So please keep this one clean.
:taz:

By the way this must be the most recent new LRIP J-20. :-)
View attachment 421706

It looks like it has no canard at the front, and it has a vertical stabilizer,and it has horizontal tails at the back. So it could be a new variant of the JF-17 Pakistan.

upload_2017-8-29_8-36-26.png

I

I told you that 16 and 17 were out in the same batch as 15

Yes but we have no confirmation for these numbers. All we have confirmed is a yellow bird with a red "15" from June and now a yellow bird - without any number visible - on an image taken in July.

Deino

Yes but we have no confirmation for these numbers. All we have confirmed is a yellow bird with a red "15" from June and now a yellow bird - without any number visible - on an image taken in July.

Deino
Right. But there are other LRIP birds that were not captured in photos. We only have 1 photo of the 15th LRIP flying beside a Boeing jet. Some ppl claim that "15" was PSed. The PLAAF intentionally plays around with us observers to obscure their numerical strength. As far as I know, there are at least 20 birds in 2 production lines ... via CJDBY

I really hope that "Skyhunter" shows off the J-20's super-maneuverability when it comes to turns and climbs. So far, we only have a handful of Youtube videos showing them ... sad! :cry:. Lest, it will put an end to all the dumb interceptor and strike-fighter theories flowing around ...

IMO clearly a real one ... see this discussion:

No serials?

I really hope that "Skyhunter" shows off the J-20's super-maneuverability when it comes to turns and climbs. So far, we only have a handful of Youtube videos showing them ... sad! :cry:. Lest, it will put an end to all the dumb interceptor and strike-fighter theories flowing around ...

No serials?

With the tails hidden their serials are also ...

With the tails hidden their serials are also ...
Or deliberately PS'ed out ... I really want to see its super-maneuverability that was envisioned in Dr. Song's design 10 years ago ... and pull some high g's. I'm sure you would care more about the serials, right Deino? :what:

Back
Top Bottom