What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Guys ... STOP and exactly right that moment: NO further provocation or insult, no more troll-posts as replies ... and the Tejas is completely irrelevant ! Esp. here in this thread.

Deino :mad:
ok sir

The troll quality is extremely low, that's awesome. Another awesome thing is that the patience from mod for troll and impatience for no fresh new photos.

Guys, could you please don't argue with troll for B.S. Don't try to drag your IQ down and waste your time.

J20 program is successful in any means.

LMAO

My impatience admitted, but concerning "patience from mod for troll" just one note: Some peoples have to work for their livings and since I'm not in the position to do this as a full-time job, I think the deletion of these posts was quite quick enough.... but maybe not in mind of Your impatience !?

Please consider this.

Deino

Lol, I am not the supervisor or to criticize you, so pls take your patience as you wish. I just stressed the phenomenon.:lol: Don't be too sensitive.

For the people make a living, it's also OK to me. :lol: I also don't believe you can be used by troll so easily

So just look forward and move on without low level posts. Thanks for your contributions.

Last edited:
22_2000_550.jpg

23_2000_550.jpg

24_2000_550.jpg

25_2000_550.jpg

26_2000_550.jpg

27_2000_550.jpg

29_2000_550.jpg

28_2000_550.jpg

God, I thought I'm the only few person who remembers this thing under the name of "J-14".

That was a seriously well made CG back in time.

Back in the day It was jxx that everyone was speculating about. I first learned of it browsing the Asia times forum before it turned to shit back in around 2004.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom