What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

strange how X series planes do actually provide scientific information, isn't it ? !!!!

Who cares when one can steal the data and hack some damn pentagon website....... aswell as capture some crashed planes.
And how dare you say such Things don't you realize Greeks have not performed space walks you can only talk against Chinese people when you have performed a space walks now run and come only after you have had a space walk.

Who cares when one can steal the data and hack some damn pentagon website....... aswell as capture some crashed planes.
And how dare you say such Things don't you realize Greeks have not performed space walks you can only talk against Chinese people when you have performed a space walks now run and come only after you have had a space walk.

you are right, I am sorry... I will go home and try to start a space program and get a space walk :)

hmm i think they're testing the performence of the fly-by-wire system by pulling all those Gs.

I do not doubt the technical ability of this plane too much.

I doubt our ability to use it effectively.

As of now, our military command, especially our air force, seems to be more focused on how to prevent a military coup from happening, rather than on effectively defending Chinese airspace.

Seems to me like the Deng Xiaoping clique was nervous from the beginning. The Air Force is placed at the same level of importance as the useless General Political Department. A political commissar, not a soldier, represents the air force in the CMC.

"If the CPC becomes a party of capitalists, if it becomes a fake party of traitors, then it is no longer communism. This CPC would be far worse and far more cruel than the actual capitalists; they would become a party of fascists, and it is the duty of the people to destroy and smash such a traitorous CPC" - Mao Zedong

The USAF has no need to worry. Hu Jintao already sold this airplane's radar signature, full aspect RCS, names of subcontractors, designers, engineers, exact material used in coatings, etc. to the US in exchange for the US not harming his daughter. He wouldn't dare shoot down the plane of his son in law's country. You cannot even say something bad about his son in law's country, or you get sacked from the air force.

The imperialists never have to worry about the colonial slave states, especially when they have the 2nd strongest military in the world acting as the colonial police force.

The USAF has no need to worry. Hu Jintao already sold this airplane's radar signature, full aspect RCS, names of subcontractors, designers, engineers, exact material used in coatings, etc. to the US in exchange for the US not harming his daughter. He wouldn't dare shoot down the plane of his son in law's country. You cannot even say something bad about his son in law's country, or you get sacked from the air force.

The imperialists never have to worry about the colonial slave states, especially when they have the 2nd strongest military in the world acting as the colonial police force.

you seem bitter, what is up ? something wrong in relation to the Commanders in chief in china ?

you seem bitter, what is up ? something wrong in relation to the Commanders in chief in china ?

im serious. not bitter for saying that (though I am bitter). the reality is, no matter how good the J-20 is, it will be no match for the USAF, because the PLAAF is restricted by a backwards doctrine, backwards organization, and corruption. so the discussion of technical features is just on paper; the actual use of this plane is just to fly in airshows and serve as an engineering project to employ more people.

im serious. not bitter for saying that (though I am bitter). the reality is, no matter how good the J-20 is, it will be no match for the USAF, because the PLAAF is restricted by a backwards doctrine, backwards organization, and corruption. so the discussion of technical features is just on paper; the actual use of this plane is just to fly in airshows and serve as an engineering project to employ more people.

That's what I (and others) meant in some previous posts, but I didn't realise corruption is also an issue ... how so ?

Come on man, I was personaly hoping that the J 20 was the plane of the future and you are giving me goose bumps to me by saying the above.
will Hu Jintao let down his country men for his daughter, I don't think so. Jiang Zamin was a wise man, how could he chosen a rotten apple as a successor as you accuse of him

Come on man, I was personaly hoping that the J 20 was the plane of the future and you are giving me goose bumps to me by saying the above.
will Hu Jintao let down his country men for his daughter, I don't think so. Jiang Zamin was a wise man, how could he chosen a rotten apple as a successor as you accuse of him

Jiang Zemin was one of the most corrupt bastard in the history of China. Hu is better than Jiang, sad huh?

J-20 might be a good plane but planes are only as good as their pilots, and pilots are only as good as their training and doctrine allow them to be.

Okay your conspiracy theories were funny for a while, and now they're just becoming downright pathetic. You're like those idiots at Stormfront lamenting how Jews control America and selling it it. I guess all extremists are alike.

Jiang Zemin was one of the most corrupt bastard in the history of China. Hu is better than Jiang, sad huh?

J-20 might be a good plane but planes are only as good as their pilots, and pilots are only as good as their training and doctrine allow them to be.

Please keep on topic.
If you have any confirmed information you can open a new thread if you like.

Any idiot, sparing you, would know that Pentagon site will not have any aircraft designs. they should be with the aircraft manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom