What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

wou17h.jpg

chinese newspaper

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

iZPkEh.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

zcIcW.gif

Uvlke.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa My friend the aerospace engineer.... tell me you engineer you...

do you remember this ?

[SIZE=6[COLOR="#FF0000"]]I asked you a while back ...

you still haven't answered.. I am still waiting...[/[/COLOR]SIZE]

COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

########################################################

To answer your question very easy!!!!!!

1. PM phase margin. CL closed loop system.

To find the phase margin you can use many ways, root locus is useful to determine if the system is stable. I use MATLAB to do that, so easy. But the best way is to use frequency response method. Use the bode plot, MATLAB dose it all!!! However, your question is very very foolish to even ask.

Finding out the phase margin and gain margin these things are for linear systems only, you can linearlize the nonlinear system but 90% of the time you CAN NOT!!!! So you need much more advanced method!!! lol

I bet you greeks have no idea right?? Otherwise you will not even ask me such a simple question!!!

WELL LET ME show you white greek europeans how to do it then!!!!

The controls I do is far more complex. I am a dynamics system enginneer. I model complex solid model and then use dynamic modeling to obtain differential equations.

I am expert at Solid Works but now using Pro-E, because raytheon uses Pro-E. First I draw the model using Pro-E. I am also now an expert at FEA( Finite Element Analysis). I input my solid work or Pro e model into ABAQUS or NASTRAN to do stress analysis!!
Again stress analysis has nothing to do with control. But it is also part of my work!!

Now for advanced control!!

1. Use hamaliton method as well as lagraguage method get the equation of motion. It is of course nonlinear!!!
2. Then use laponov method tp determine stability!!!!!
3. Then apply non linear control theory to design and analysis the system.
4. I also write code in C language to implement my control design.

You are just a moron, aske me some baby questions and you think you are an engineer??

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hers is a good joke:

A very very lame, dumb greek guy with premitive brain functioning thinks that he is really smart. So one day he decided to challenge Issac Newton, he sees Newton and asks:" Hey Newton, 1+1 equal what"?:confused:

Newtwon anserwed: " What do you think it should equal.":rolleyes:

:lol::D

Seriously man, if you want do know that PM is just google it.

You live in greece or sweden right? I am sure you can afford a cheap computer and internet. lol
:P

Hers is a good joke:

A very very lame, dumb greek guy with premitive brain functioning thinks that he is really smart. So one day he decided to challenge Issac Newton, he sees Newton and asks:" Hey Newton, 1+1 equal what"?:confused:

Newtwon anserwed: " What do you think it should equal.":rolleyes:

:lol::D

Seriously man, if you want do know that PM is just google it.

You live in greece or sweden right? I am sure you can afford a cheap computer and internet. lol
:P

Here's a joke, you still haven't answered....

You answered with info foundation -(pre university) students know, and tools found mostly in all university laboratories. Not to mention that ProE and Nastran are mostly Mech. Eng. tools. But anyway, lets see past that.

So what PM would a decent engineer such as you allow for a system in such a case.. ?? this is an answer most control engineers know, by experience ... so what is it ?

if you are such an advanced engineer (wow) that you simply don't remember, ask some of your raytheon buddies .. they will still remember .. even if you claim you don't ...

oh i forgot to say .. lol, because lol makes everything better ..right?

Back
Top Bottom