What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Here in full size ....

J-20 LRIP - 3.7.16 - 2 XL.jpg
J-20 LRIP - 3.7.16 - 3.jpg

Is this the first J-20 image we've gotten since February?

Yes indeed ... and it would be interesting to know not only what bird this is but also how many more are build since then.

Its not AL-31 but WS-10A.

I know we can continue our discussion to death similar to the one in the J-10-thread, but surely not. We haven't seen a single J-20 with not even one WS-10 all these years, so it is close to impossible that the first serials birds will surprisingly use them.

Yes indeed ... and it would be interesting to know not only what bird this is but also how many more are build since then.

I know we can continue our discussion to death similar to the one in the J-10-thread, but surely not. We haven't seen a single J-20 with not even one WS-10 all these years, so it is close to impossible that the first serials birds will surprisingly use them.
Now you seen it.

WS-10Taihangengine2.jpg

The one on LRIP J-20 matches...

no ... the WS-10's pedals are much shorter, but to admit I already tried to explain You these features nearly 10-times even with comparative charts and images.

As such You are free to believe whatever You like but that does not make it correct .... the same as with these non-operational J-10B/Cs that - following Your claims - are all still waiting for their engines.
Even more an argument: why should the WS-10 be ready for operation in the J-20A if the J-10B/C is still waiting for them ?? ... only since it uses two of them ?

But we should leave and end this discussion .. I have my and You have Your opinion.
Deino

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom