What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

20151226150145_567e3b5981f3c.jpg

Next I want to see J-20s test-flighted with WS-10X and WS-15。:-)

Most people wouldn't believe that the J-20 could enter into the production stage by the end of 2015, and most people still won't believe that the WS-15 right now is fully ready.

Most people are designated to eat more crows anyway.

Even if such a great momemt is surely not the right one to struggle but what makes You believe taht this one already has the WS-15 installed ?

I think we should stay realistic and this one will most likely use the same engines 2017 uses.

Anyway congrats to CAC ...

Deino

VhawvB5.jpg

2HypG6Q.jpg

@ Indian members, would you please provide me names of the most famous military forums in the country ? I would like to enlarge a little bit my direct sourcing for information of LCA program. Thank you in advance.

Henri K.

Henry, are 2101, 2018, and 2019 all different aircraft? There is a rumor that 2019 = 2101.

Something which suppose to happen in early 2017 happened in late 2015...

I call that 2 years ahead of schedule.:enjoy:

Chinese military fans are simply luckier than others! We get pleasant surprises, we don't have to listen to those BS excuses for the countless delays and cancellations.

VhawvB5.jpg

2HypG6Q.jpg

@ Indian members, would you please provide me names of the most famous military forums in the country ? I would like to enlarge a little bit my direct sourcing for information of LCA program. Thank you in advance.

Henri K.

What an insult to the injury. :partay:

Absolutely not, and I'm serious.

I'm really looking for direct sources in which I can learn more about this Indian program. Forums are one of the best places where we learn a lot.

Henri K.
I spent a lot of time collecting information on India's LCA (or Tejas) program.

I have included a summary of its parts below and a direct link to AsiaWind, where you can peruse the direct sources from western media on the LCA.

Indian LCA/Tejas is 90% foreign content | Business Standard (AsiaWind)
----------

Adding British air-to-air refueling probe and nose cone to "Indian" LCA/Tejas foreign content

The foreign content of the LCA/Tejas depends on how you measure it. If you measure by volume, the foreign content is significantly less than 90% because the Indian composite panels (used in the wings), landing gear, and tires take up a lot of room.

If you measure by value, the "Indian" LCA/Tejas is 90% foreign:

1. American GE F414 engine
2. Israeli Elta EL/M-2032 multi-mode radar
3. Israeli Elbit-furnished DASH helmet-mounted display and sight (HMDS)
4. French Sextant multi-function displays (MFDs)
5. British Martin-Baker zero-zero ejection seat
6. Israeli Rafael laser Litening Targeting Pods (which is derived from American Northrop Grumman technology)
7. Russian GSh-23 cannon
8. Russian/Israeli missiles
9. French Sagem SIGMA 95N ring-laser gyroscope
10. British BAE Systems ship-sets of actuators (at $2 million each) for LCA/Tejas
11. Canadian canopy sheath
12. British air-to-air refueling probe (source: The New Indian Express, see below)
13. British nose cone (source: The New Indian Express, see below)

----------

LCA's Certification to be Slightly Delayed - The New Indian Express

7CXWj3z.jpg

So what's the current consensus: 2018 does not exist and 2019 became 2101 ?? ... or are there indeed three seperate birds ?

Indian members, would you please provide me names of the most famous military forums in the country ? I would like to enlarge a little bit my direct sourcing for information of LCA program. Thank you in advance.

Henri K.
Bharat-rakshak

Back
Top Bottom