What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Anyhow, that Indo kid has been busted so many times, but his comical response and comical effort to look smart I somehow find strangely amusing and entertaining.
So do I. But you should understand that we Americans are guests here on this inherently anti-US playground. Anything that can be used to insult the US will be used and if that require the person to suck up to a US adversary, that suck up will occur. This Indonesian tweenager is doing exactly just that. Unfortunately for him and to the Chinese, never in his immaturity did it ever occurred to him that on a military oriented forum that someone may have real military experience.

So the way you debate is that when issued a challenge you refused to answer. But then if someone refused to answer yours because you refused to answer his, you call the person a 'failure'.

Of course I will refuse to answer any arbitrary and irresponsible questions with bad intention.

Remember you are the first one who put yourself as an Aviation Expert and tried to point mistakes on my statement by bringing so many claims. Then when I served you in debate, you fail to prove your claims; then you ignore - just leave (irresponsible) and divert by asking other question to test me (bad intention) by acting like an undisputed expert.

Do you think I have to follow your test? Who do you think you are?

Why dont you just stick to the unfinished debate, and finish it! prove your unproven claims and defend your argument.

If I do, will you answer the next question?

If you admit it sincerely, and your intention to ask is also sincere then I will.

Otherwise your self claimed "Expert" has to be legitimated first.

Only a legitimated expert deserve to test other people.

You did not understand those sources at all, did you? :lol:

Then read again my sentence carefully, if you dont want to be said as having reading comprehension problem.

I was asking what he wanted to say. That is the most important thing.
This is discussion forum; it is important for the participant to express their mind in the right manner so that other participant would understand his points. No use if you just drag rocket science articles into forum but cannot express what your understanding.

If you admit it sincerely, and your intention to ask is also sincere then I will.
Sure...I sincerely admit I am nothing but a janitor who got kicked out of the USAF for disciplinary problems. I never finished high school but paid someone to take and passed my GED for me so I can get into the military for a cushy job. I failed in the military and failed in my civilian life.

Now I sincerely ask you, someone who have aviation 'background' and 'study', that I heard that when an aircraft is subjected to normal acceleration, something happened, actually two things happens. But I was too drunk to remember the answer. Can you tell me what those two things are?

Sure...I sincerely admit I am nothing but a janitor who got kicked out of the USAF for disciplinary problems. I never finished high school but paid someone to take and passed my GED for me so I can get into the military for a cushy job. I failed in the military and failed in my civilian life.

Now I sincerely ask you, someone who have aviation 'background' and 'study', that I heard that when an aircraft is subjected to normal acceleration, something happened, actually two things happens. But I was too drunk to remember the answer. Can you tell me what those two things are?

:rofl:

For many days you have demonstrated insincerity by acting as "undisputed expert" in this forum; then your effort to test other people without ability to prove your own claims are automatic proof that you are insincere.

Now, your such confession with intention to test me is another demonstration of insincerity of yours :lol:

How stupid are you? :lol:

Now I will be willing to be tested by you, if you are a legitimated Expert.

Can you prove that you are a legitimate / real expert?

For many days you have demonstrated insincerity by acting as "undisputed expert" in this forum; then your effort to test other people without ability to prove your claims are automatic proof that you are insincere.

Now, your such confession with intention to test me is another demonstration of insincerity of yours :lol:

How stupid are you? :lol:

Now I will be willing to be tested by you, if you are a legitimated Expert.

Can you prove that you are a legitimate / real expert?
I cannot. But neither can you prove that you have any aviation 'background' and 'study'. :lol:

You are truly an idiot. On an anonymous Internet forum, the ONLY way anyone can prove himself is through the CONTENTS of his arguments. You have no such contents. You have no aviation 'background' or 'study'. You are a busted liar.

By the way, the answer...

Q: What two main occurrences when an aircraft experience normal acceleration?
A: A pitching velocity which result in a curved flight path.

Freaking moron...:lol:

I cannot. But neither can you prove that you have any aviation 'background' and 'study'. :lol:

Well actually you could prove you are an indisputable and legitimated Expert in this forum if you can answer most questions from the forum members.

Could you answer ones from me?

You are truly an idiot. On an anonymous Internet forum, the ONLY way anyone can prove himself is through the CONTENTS of his arguments. You have no such contents. You have no aviation 'background' or 'study'. You are a busted liar.

Unfortunately the CONTENT of your arguments that you have demonstrated in debate when you were trying to defend and prove your claim - say the other way around regarding your knowledge :lol:

Your such claims: Air Intake = Nacele, 120 degree corner reflector, transmission = reflection, and your failure to show off with control knowledge due to your inability to answer my challenge - is a HARD EVIDENCE that you are a faker.

See the last thing: about control engineering challenge that you have left due to your inability to answer? :lol:

By the way, the answer...

Q: What two main occurrences when an aircraft experience normal acceleration?
A: A pitching velocity which result in a curved flight path.

Freaking moron...:lol:

I dont care with your showing off.

Your this showing off doesnt make you look like an expert; as any fanboy in internet world could do the same trick like yours, throwing questions according to your own flavor and answer it by yourself as if it is indisputable. I can throw any questions with my answer like the way you do easily if I want.

You can show off that way, but for sure you have failed in proving your claims and answering my challenges :lol:

I dont care with your showing off.

Your this showing off doesnt make you look like an expert; as any fanboy in internet world could do the same trick like yours, throwing questions according to your own flavor and answer it by yourself as if it is indisputable. I can throw any questions with my answer like the way you do easily if I want.

You can show off that way, but for sure you have failed in proving your claims and answering my challenges :lol:
It is not showing off. The one who tried to show of and got busted is YOU.

Others do not care what you say any more. A dozen basic aviation questions were posted and you know the answers to NONE. When someone gave you the answer to one of them, you did not understand it. The man who gave it to you, by all evidences, was either a pilot or a flight crew member of a P3.

Next question and this is directly related to Flight Controls...

Q: What is the first effect when a spring is added to the stick?

It is not showing off. The one who tried to show of and got busted is YOU.

Others do not care what you say any more. A dozen basic aviation questions were posted and you know the answers to NONE. When someone gave you the answer to one of them, you did not understand it. The man who gave it to you, by all evidences, was either a pilot or a flight crew member of a P3.

Next question and this is directly related to Flight Controls...

That is according to your LIE :lol:

Prove me that I dont know the answer as your claim!

And what do you know about aviation if you dont have idea what nacelle is :rofl:

As I said, I am willing to answer your test if you are a legitimate expert.

This is another questions that you have to answer to prove you are the real expert:

Explain us what is this equation about:

e2120da2c5f4c7eaac2ec1097ce24eb5.png

Prove me that I dont know the answer as your claim!
This is illogical. You cannot prove a negative. This mean you never took basic logic.

Anyway...

A: It centered the stick.

:lol: How freaking easy can it get?

Now we know you do not know the answers to a dozen basic aerodynamics questions, we moved onto Flight Controls, my first specialty.

Q: Since fly-by-wire eliminate the mechanical connections between the stick and the hydraulics, what is the spring used for?

You MUST be able to search for this. If you have even just one semester of aerodynamics, that should be sufficient to give you enough keywords to search for this answer.

This is illogical. You cannot prove a negative. This mean you never took basic logic.

You are the one being Illogical here, as you are accusing me for not knowing the answer, without evidence. :rofl:

Anyway...

A: It centered the stick.

:lol: How freaking easy can it get?

Now we know you do not know the answers to a dozen basic aerodynamics questions, we moved onto Flight Controls, my first specialty.

Q: Since fly-by-wire eliminate the mechanical connections between the stick and the hydraulics, what is the spring used for?

You MUST be able to search for this. If you have even just one semester of aerodynamics, that should be sufficient to give you enough keywords to search for this answer.

Then why cant you answer this?

1. What is the disadvantage of controller againts PLC?

2. Explain us what is this equation about:

You are the one being Illogical here, as you are accusing me for not knowing the answer, without evidence.
A: Artificial feel. It is to give the pilot a sense of movement. Not that the system actually need the stick to move in any real meaningful way. The stick's transducer record minute stick movements in mili V, too tiny to have any actual physical displacement.

You did not know this.

Next question...

Q: When is pitot heat engaged?

A: Artificial feel. It is to give the pilot a sense of movement. Not that the system actually need the stick to move in any real meaningful way. The stick's transducer record minute stick movements in mili V, too tiny to have any actual physical displacement.

You did not know this.

Next question...

Q: When is pitot heat engaged?

1. What is the disadvantage of controller againts PLC? => you dont know this

=> you dont know this too

Then another question goes to you:

3. Explain the term finite aspect ratio or infinite aspect ratio on an airfoil's coefficient of lift?

You are the one being Illogical here, as you are accusing me for not knowing the answer, without evidence. :rofl:

Then why cant you answer this?

1. What is the disadvantage of controller againts PLC?

This is an optimisation cost function for model predictive control.

See how quickly we respond to your supposed challenges.. it is you who have failed time and time again to respond to any of the questions posed in this forum.

So now that your challenge has been met, what is described by this equation?

35kjsw1.jpg

1. What is the disadvantage of controller againts PLC? => you dont know this

=> you dont know this too

Which/ what type of controller ?

and second, your challenge was answered.

not a single one of ours has been answered by you!

See how quickly we respond to your supposed challenges.. it is you who have failed time and time again to respond to any of the questions posed in this forum.

So now that your challenge has been met, what is described by this equation?

35kjsw1.jpg

Thats because i dont hide the image view source, therefore kind of internet boy like you can trace :lol:

Question for Validation purpose: Why should we use MPC than others? (simple one, to validate if you really know or just an internet boy who guess from the image code)

Which/ what type of controller ?

and second, your challenge was answered.

Any type that come to your mind.

not a single one of ours has been answered by you!
Your test is not finish yet.

Sir
How his question was related to aviation or Aeronautical Engineering?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom