What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

On the same subject, let's remind the readers that he never replied to us, what this equation is;

23sw381.png

. and it has been a few days since he was asked.

Looks like a general expression for PID controller.

The integral part is to take care of deviations over time. Differential part to react faster to potential changes. Proportional part to minimise present errors.

Kp, Ki and Kd are weighted constants.

The constants chosen are usually balanced to ensure fast enough response to set value, but not too much to cause large overshoot and oscillation.

The integral part is to take care of deviations over time. Differential part to react faster to potential changes. Proportional part to minimise present errors.

Oh automatic controls and the good old days when the prof forced us to do differential equation proofs...

And the Nyquist plots. :P

Control is quite easy to study for once you understood everything just follow the steps.

But solving diff equations for itself is not very fun.

Kp, Ki and Kd are weighted constants.

The constants chosen are usually balanced to ensure fast enough response to set value, but not too much to cause large overshoot and oscillation.

Oh automatic controls and the good old days when the prof forced us to do differential equation proofs...

And the Nyquist plots. :P

Control is quite easy to study for once you understood everything just follow the steps.

But solving diff equations for itself is not very fun.

Guys the point I was trying to make was that a specific member should answer this simple question.

He will not. This is not a math contest. When I left the USAF back in '92, I could do radar range and push-pull rod lengths equations in my head. When I left aviation (avionics) back in '01, only one flight controls engineer I know could work a slide rule. A couple more collect slide rules as curio items in their dens.

The point is that if you are going to use your claimed aviation 'background' to shut others up when they questioned your claim, then the very least you could do is be able to answer aviation related questions at the principle level.

Q: What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability?
A: Power.

No math is involved here. Flight controls and propulsion engineers must know this basic fact. This liar got busted.

Q: For the Prop slipstream, what is the main effect on the wing?
A: Different pressure area.

The slipstream is conic in shape and depending on the wing length and locations of lift devices, aka 'flaps', take off distance will be affected. The intro in your second source hinted at it.

And there are more publicly available info on it...

nasa_prop-slipstream_cone.jpg

The guy claimed to have aviation 'background' then he redefined 'background' to exclude experience. Usually in a resume, to say 'background' mean to have education, training and experience in that order. I have never heard of anyone who have any 'background' in any field but have no experience in it.

He will not. This is not a math contest. When I left the USAF back in '92, I could do radar range and push-pull rod lengths equations in my head. When I left aviation (avionics) back in '01, only one flight controls engineer I know could work a slide rule. A couple more collect slide rules as curio items in their dens.

I totally understand what you mean. I myself don't think I can use a manual E6B anymore. Now we got E-charts with geo referenced approach plates and even apps for that in our smartphones. Flight planning, CG calculations, weather now are all done super easy with Jepp as opposed to the old fashion way of using pencil and folding and highlighting enoute charts.

Anyhow, that Indo kid has been busted so many times, but his comical response and comical effort to look smart I somehow find strangely amusing and entertaining.

I totally understand what you mean. I myself don't think I can use a manual E6B anymore. Now we got E-charts with geo referenced approach plates and even apps for that in our smartphones. Flight planning, CG calculations, weather now are all done super easy with Jepp as opposed to the old fashion way of using pencil and folding and highlighting enoute charts.

Anyhow, that Indo kid has been busted so many times, but his comical response and comical effort to look smart I somehow find strangely amusing and entertaining.

it is, and I have to give him credit for persistence too. But he has been busted more times than a mythbuster's myth..

mythbusters_busted..png

On the same subject, let's remind the readers that he never replied to us, what this equation is;

23sw381.png

. and it has been a few days since he was asked.

Bla bla bla .. you are such a BIG LIAR :lol:

Remind me when you ask me that.

And do you think you will look smart by showing off that basic control theory that should be studied in major engineering divisions? not at all! :disagree:

Now tell me what it is:

e2120da2c5f4c7eaac2ec1097ce24eb5.png

In your dream .. faker :lol:

You have been busted many many times, and your glaring failure is recorded in this thread. :rolleyes:
If I admit to anything you say about me, would you answer the next question? Given your aviation 'background' and 'study', it would educate me beyond my dreams.

Q: What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability?
A: Power.

You did not know this.

Q: What about the thrust line?
A: The vertical location of the thrust line. If the thrust line is below center-of-gravity, changes in power will produce a positive (nose-up) moment and it is considered destabilizing. If the thrust line is above center-of-gravity, changes in power will produce a negative moment and is considered stabilizing.

You did not know this.

Q: What about the thrust slipstream?
A: There are two types of thrust slipstreams: Jet and Prop (wash). For the Prop, this is assuming the 'puller' type instead of the rarer 'pusher' type. Thrust slipstream type is further complicated by dual engines design and how far apart the engines are from aircraft centerline.

You did not know this.

Next question...

Q: For the Prop slipstream, what is the main effect on the wing?

We are still waiting for the answer. If you have any real aviation 'background' as you claimed and tried to use to shut down the Indians, you should have no problems -- NONE AT ALL -- at answering any of them. So far, we have nothing from you in terms of credibility. These are very basic knowledge.

Again you repeat your ignorance.

Have you give up with the control quiz test for you? will you admit your defeat and fake? can you admit that you have no clue about control technology??

As I said few times to you: If you have finish with that then it is my time to serve your question; otherwise, I dont let you play diverting to cover your shame and clueless.

Bla bla bla .. you are such a BIG LIAR :lol:

Remind me when you ask me that.

And do you think you will look smart by showing off that basic control theory that should be studied in major engineering divisions? not at all! :disagree:

Now tell me what it is:

e2120da2c5f4c7eaac2ec1097ce24eb5.png
So the way you debate is that when issued a challenge you refused to answer. But then if someone refused to answer yours because you refused to answer his, you call the person a 'failure'.

Again you repeat your ignorance.

Have you give up with the control quiz test for you? will you admit your defeat and fake? can you admit that you have no clue about control technology??

As I said few times to you: If you have finish with that then it is my time to serve your question; otherwise, I dont let you play diverting to cover your shame and clueless.
If I do, will you answer the next question?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom