What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Again you comprehension problem shows. Half of the time you don't even know what you are asking.
You know why though. Just to mess up the discussion.

Is that all you can do?? denial and denial? :lol:

Cannot argue any more? :lol:

Yet? :lol: What a loser...!!!

I do not answer 'yet'. So how can you say I do not know?

Kid, everyone can see by now what a liar you are about yourself and this latest post nailed it.

Q: What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability?
A: Power.

You said many times you answered it...

Now show us where
I've answered you with this:

"it is useless to give you answer in other numerous topics since in existing relevant topic you run away and refuse to accept other people answer with a lot of citation and proof.

If you have gut to finish the existing discussion, answering my questions properly and accept other people answer with citation then your question / test deserve to be served."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...ft-updates-discussions-166.html#ixzz22h6DtlAd

Now, will you admit your defeat and fake? can you admit that you have no clue about control technology?? If you can, then it is my time to serve your testing me.

So? :whistle:

I've answered you with this:

"it is useless to give you answer in other numerous topics since in existing relevant topic you run away and refuse to accept other people answer with a lot of citation and proof.

If you have gut to finish the existing discussion, answering my questions properly and accept other people answer with citation then your question / test deserve to be served."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...ft-updates-discussions-166.html#ixzz22h6DtlAd

Now, will you admit your defeat and fake? can you admit that you have no clue about control technology?? If you can, then it is my time to serve your testing me.

So? :whistle:
In other words, you have no real aviation background at all. Then you lied about answering them.

It is not useless to answer someone who is wrong. In fact, it is the obligation of those who have knowledge -- REAL knowledge and experience -- to answer those questions. It shows the readers that you are honest about your claim about yourself, especially when you tried to use that claim to shut down others. The more questions you answered correctly, the greater your credibility. So far you answered: ZILCHO.

:lol:

You did not know this.

In naval air, this knowledge is crucial because a carrier based aircraft must have stability throughout power ranges regardless of command. This stability is important in 'waveoff' situations.

Go-around - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In naval aviation, the term "wave-off" is used instead of go-around. A pilot will always initiate a wave-off by applying full thrust when touching down on an aircraft carrier as a fail-safe measure. That way, if his plane's tailhook fails to catch any of the arrestor cables (known as a (deck) "bolter") the aircraft can climb again. If the tailhook catches a cable the aircraft will stop in short order regardless. Conversely if wave-off was not initiated and the aircraft was not arrested, it would not have enough power and/or runway to take off from the carrier.

So here is the next question that have DIRECT relation to the power to longitudinal stability relationship...

Q: What about the thrust line?

In other words, you have no real aviation background at all. Then you lied about answering them.

It is not useless to answer someone who is wrong. In fact, it is the obligation of those who have knowledge -- REAL knowledge and experience -- to answer those questions. It shows the readers that you are honest about your claim about yourself, especially when you tried to use that claim to shut down others. The more questions you answered correctly, the greater your credibility. So far you answered: ZILCHO.

You did not know this.

In naval air, this knowledge is crucial because a carrier based aircraft must have stability throughout power ranges regardless of command. This stability is important in 'waveoff' situations.

So here is the next question that have DIRECT relation to the power to longitudinal stability relationship...

Blablabla... whatever you said or want to say, you have failed!

You failed remember?

You failed in Control Engineering debate => you have tried to answer, failed and cant answer anymore.
You failed in your other numerous effort to defend your clueless claims (air intake = nacelle, corner reflector, etc)

Let me enjoy this moment and have a beautiful rest :lol:

You did not know this.

I think it is apparent to anyone now that his game is playing with words.
I still feel sorry about all the damage he inflicts on credibility in here.

Blablabla... whatever you said or want to say, you have failed!

You failed remember?

You failed in Control Engineering debate => you have tried to answer, failed and cant answer anymore.
You failed in your other numerous effort to defend your clueless claims (air intake = nacelle, corner reflector, etc)

Let me enjoy this moment and have a beautiful rest :lol:

You did not know this.

A: The vertical location of the thrust line. If the thrust line is below center-of-gravity, changes in power will produce a positive (nose-up) moment and it is considered destabilizing. If the thrust line is above center-of-gravity, changes in power will produce a negative moment and is considered stabilizing.

Stability
The thrust line may lie above or below the center of gravity. The moments about the center of gravity are the forces times the distance between them and the center of gravity. The lift and thrust both contribute nose-down moments whereas the drag contributes a nose-up moment. If these do not cancel each other out, the airplane will not be in equilibrium.
This is why that even though this is applicable to all designs, it is of particular interest to naval aviation because of the short landing condition. Naval aviators are educated about this. Flight controls engineers must know about this because they never know they may be assigned to a design team that will work for the Navy. Even if the country does not have naval aviation, this knowledge is so basic that it cannot be eliminated from education.

Next question that have DIRECT relationship to the power, longitudinal stability and thrust line relationship...

Q: What about the thrust slipstream?

I think it is apparent to anyone now that his game is playing with words.
I still feel sorry about all the damage he inflicts on credibility in here.
And to think someone actually 'Thanked' his nonsense. More like 'Tanked'...:lol:

You did not know this.

A: The vertical location of the thrust line. If the thrust line is below center-of-gravity, changes in power will produce a positive (nose-up) moment and it is considered destabilizing. If the thrust line is above center-of-gravity, changes in power will produce a negative moment and is considered stabilizing.

Stability

This is why that even though this is applicable to all designs, it is of particular interest to naval aviation because of the short landing condition. Naval aviators are educated about this. Flight controls engineers must know about this because they never know they may be assigned to a design team that will work for the Navy. Even if the country does not have naval aviation, this knowledge is so basic that it cannot be eliminated from education.

Next question that have DIRECT relationship to the power, longitudinal stability and thrust line relationship...

Its apparent now that your weapon in this forum to defend your self empty claims is only: "Ignorance" and "Shameless" :lol:

As you shamelessly ignore my response to your post, while unable to pass the test and defend your claims :lol:

You cannot fool the audience here by showing off questions and answers, as everybody has known that you FAILED in numerous test and proving your own claims.

Its apparent now that your weapon in this forum to defend your self empty claims is only: "Ignorance" and "Shameless" :lol:

As you shamelessly ignore my response to your post, while unable to pass the test and defend your claims :lol:

You cannot fool the audience here by showing off questions and answers, as everybody has known that you FAILED in numerous test and proving your own claims.

You did not know this.

You did not know this.

A: There are two types of thrust slipstreams: Jet and Prop (wash). For the Prop, this is assuming the 'puller' type instead of the rarer 'pusher' type. Thrust slipstream type is further complicated by dual engines design and how far apart the engines are from aircraft centerline.

Next question...

Q: For the Prop slipstream, what is the main effect on the wing?

You did not know this.

You did not know this.

A: There are two types of thrust slipstreams: Jet and Prop (wash). For the Prop, this is assuming the 'puller' type instead of the rarer 'pusher' type. Thrust slipstream type is further complicated by dual engines design and how far apart the engines are from aircraft centerline.

Next question...

See... you are right proving what I am saying => Ignorance and Shameless as the main weapon for your existence here :lol:

denial about what ? what am I in denial of ?
You are in denial of his aviation 'background' and 'study', of which he redefined to eliminate experience. We know he has no aviation education and training, so that make his 'background' as completely empty. But you are still in denial of the new fact that a background can be empty but still legitimate. Are you dizzy now from the mental gymnastics? :lol:

See... you are right proving what I am saying => Ignorance and Shameless as the main weapon for your existence here :lol:

You did not know this.

You did not know this.

You did not know this.

Next question...

We are still waiting for the answer. If you have any real aviation 'background' as you claimed and tried to use to shut down the Indians, you should have no problems -- NONE AT ALL -- at answering any of them. So far, we have nothing from you in terms of credibility. These are very basic knowledge.

You did not know this.

You did not know this.

You did not know this.

Next question...

We are still waiting for the answer. If you have any real aviation 'background' as you claimed and tried to use to shut down the Indians, you should have no problems -- NONE AT ALL -- at answering any of them. So far, we have nothing from you in terms of credibility. These are very basic knowledge.

On the same subject, let's remind the readers that he never replied to us, what this equation is;

23sw381.png

. and it has been a few days since he was asked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom