What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

But i think that J-21 is better than J20, it more balanced design than J20
be honest CAC J-20 design is quite radical and innovative, but the jets coming out of SAC are very conventional like the J-21 on your avatar, however, CAC shares much better reputation among Chinese aviation fans may due to their independent design and thinking

be honest CAC J-20 design is quite radical and innovative, but the jets coming out of SAC are very conventional like the J-21 on your avatar, however, CAC shares much better reputation among Chinese aviation fans may due to their independent design and thinking
but i still not convinced with canard+wing platform, front of the aircraft is the most important part of an aircraft, canard+wing will give slightly higher surface area to enemy radar, and as for side there r two ventral fins which may increases radar reflection to side, i think J-21 more mature and balanced design than J-20

Flat lower fuselage.

YI64w.jpg

Flat lower fuselage.

rvhaA.jpg

Flat lower fuselage.

YmvNB.jpg

Flat lower fuselage.

BSj1V.jpg

??? :lol::rofl:

IzwMy.jpg

but i still not convinced with canard+wing platform, front of the aircraft is the most important part of an aircraft, canard+wing will give slightly higher surface area to enemy radar, and as for side there r two ventral fins which may increases radar reflection to side, i think J-21 more mature and balanced design than J-20
high tech is all about innovation and bring new concept into practise, all european fighters are canard configration, and CAC has been working on this line of thinking too for almost 4 decades. a jet fighter is a product of compromise and find the right balance of what the end user really wants

hey crossbow bro do u know what are these that i had pointed out in arrows???
lKPaL.jpg

i think they are some sensor ports

^^^ highlighted in red are vents used during engine startup ..blue I'm not sure!

How do single engined planes like J-10 turn by themselves without being towed while on the ground? Does the tail flap works at such low speeds?

How do single engined planes like J-10 turn by themselves without being towed while on the ground? Does the tail flap works at such low speeds?
Nose wheel steering. There is a switch on the control stick that activate nose wheel steering, contingent upon the weight-on-wheel switch engaged when there is actual weight of the aircraft on the main and nose landing gear. The nose wheel steering feature is thru the rudder pedals, which also turns the rudder but it actually have little to no effect.

Back
Top Bottom