What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

E6EMj.jpg

K3PJz.jpg

EdaVU.jpg

zwC21.jpg

Ah-ha
So inconclusion J-20s were kinda like normadic tribes that went around asia an became close appearnce in local populations. Therefore J-20s in eastward asia took on oriental features and those in Turkey took on caucasoid features, while those in central asia looks different to both. If you don't agree why bring it up. This is about j-20 5th gen stop going off topic. :sick:
Mr.Knoweverything asks about Turks to Mr.Enemyturk...and ..

Mr.Enemyturk teachs about Turks to Mr.Knoweverything :lol:

so...same mechanism on J-20 discuscion...

Ah-ha
So inconclusion J-20s were kinda like normadic tribes that went around asia an became close appearnce in local populations. Therefore J-20s in eastward asia took on oriental features and those in Turkey took on caucasoid features, while those in central asia looks different to both. If you don't agree why bring it up. This is about j-20 5th gen stop going off topic. :sick:

I wasn't the first one off topic, nor the last one. But whatever makes you feel good, meh.

Mr.Knoweverything asks about Turks to Mr.Enemyturk...and ..

Mr.Enemyturk teachs about Turks to Mr.Knoweverything :lol:

so...same mechanism on J-20 discuscion...

Please...it's off topic :lol:

Mr martian i have say that your assumption and arguments r baseless, how can u compare PAK FA's IR ST has bigger radar cross section than huge canard surface than J-20, please elaborate, but i agree that PAK FA has more flaws than J-20, and BTW as for your information soviet/Russian aircraft industry is more mature than Chinese aerospace industry.
Think sincerely

And as for APA physical optics experiment is wrong because they're not know what material used in the construction of J20, what kind of RAM coating is applied to the J-20,canard has a bad effects on front RCS for sure,no matter how sophisticated canard r.:lol:

And as for APA physical optics experiment is wrong because they're not know what material used in the construction of J20, what kind of RAM coating is applied to the J-20,canard has a bad effects on front RCS for sure,no matter how sophisticated canard r.:lol:
mate now they would start to curse u for telling the truth:D

mate now they would start to curse u for telling the truth:D

Yes and its PAK FA so what ever it is its the best stealth fighters humans can make :hitwall:

Disagree. It's the best Indians can afford to pay Russians to make. That alone should tell you everything. If India gave Russians $100 billion cheque (that didn't bounce), I'm sure Russians can make a much better plane. It's just like if Bill Gates and I both ask the same contractor to build us a house. Even if it's the same builder, I guarantee you Bill's house will be 100x better.

whats wrong with LEVCONS?
He's suggesting the junction where the LEVCONs meet the leading edge of the wings make good reflectors because of their relatively flat angular surface, which is probably mitigated by RAM at the leading edge and geometric shaping for the frontal aspect.

Back
Top Bottom