What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Pakistan placed orders for J-10A, with some changes to internal systems. because CAC would still need to fill the orders from Chinese Navy and Pakistan for A version.

Only if the order is for a stop-gap arrangement otherwise Huzhigeng is speculating.
I know for fact that each new changes that PAF requested for FC-20 were incorporated in J-10B. PAF will not be down in priority. Believe me.

Only if the order is for a stop-gap arrangement otherwise Huzhigeng is speculating.
I know for fact that each new changes that PAF requested for FC-20 were incorporated in J-10B. PAF will not be down in priority. Believe me.
Whether it is a stop-gap arrangement is not mentioned, only that J-10A is being exported. PAF does not have higher priority than China's own air force in terms of obtaining new toys, especially when the plane is made in China. That suggestion at the very minimum is silly.

27_169255_9acb594ed2b1381.jpg

Pak Fazzayya must not waste money in buying F-16s or Mirages other Western Planes, because then, we will be at the mercy of West in future war with India. On the other hand, China has not only helped us in past wars of 1965, 1971 (in 1971, First Premier Zhou En Lai offered F-5's that were to be delivered to PLAAF for free! Because he knew that PAF was fighting for Pakistan's life and our traditional "Allies" like the United Sates and France had placed embargo as usual!!!).

Also a wake-up call, the US Congress wants to shut down supply of weapons to Pakistan after Americans come home from Afghanistan with their tails between their legs. Yeah yeah, I know, Dejavu of Pressler Amendment. So the only country who is sincere to us is People's Republic of China. So we must de-Americanize our arsenal, to minimize any future setbacks. J-10 B is a quantum leap for PAF.

Back
Top Bottom