What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

At first sight a regular J-10B ready for delivery with again its serial not applied .. however what's interesting !!?? That unpainted twin-seater in the background with the technicians standing around. IMO this one seems to have WS-10... maybe a J-10B/C-twin-seater ... maybe even the J-10D ???

At least the Chinese flag hiding something important ...

J-10B grey + J-10 strange twin-seater - 12.7.16.jpg

At first sight a regular J-10B ready for delivery with again its serial not applied .. however what's interesting !!?? That unpainted twin-seater in the background with the technicians standing around. IMO this one seems to have WS-10... maybe a J-10B/C-twin-seater ... maybe even the J-10D ???

View attachment 317172

Very discerning. :D

View attachment 317172

There's a JF-17, top, next to the flag. Perhaps the Block 3.

View attachment 317172
J-10S with AL-31FN

Last edited:

View attachment 317172

Dorsal construction looks different...might be new variant.

Can You continue this discussion on this JF-17 in its own thread please ???

... even more since IMO this one is simply a standard JF-17, so nothing special ... specially nothing in regard to any secret Block III.

Deino

I was just laughing when I saw people creating new non-official references, like J-10D, J-20A, Type 055A, Type 094A...etc.

What a pity...

Henri K.

I was just laughing when I saw people creating new non-official references, like J-10D, J-20A, Type 055A, Type 094A...etc.

What a pity...

Henri K.

You are correct, but it might simply be an explanation in order to establish some sort of system into the overall mysterious Chinese nomenclature.
By the way: is the J-10C official ??

Deino

Back
Top Bottom