What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

PAF will buy all the version as I am sure that J-10A might be end of its production. Though PAF had previously planned to limit its fleet to about 350-400 max. But now, the condition is totally different and we PAF needs might go beyond 500 Fighters. So:
150: J-10A-B-C
150: J-11I-II-III
50: F-16 Block-52s
120: F-16 Block-15s MLU-3/MLU-4 (31PAF+28USAF+16Jordan+45Jordan)

The $$$ doesn't grow on trees....and its wasn't in the Banks either till the past two years. So trust me, no one would buy older blocks like J-10A and J-11 A and B. Pakistan will get J-10C (if they decide to get those), and J-11D.

Guss ... Can we please concentrate on the j-10 itself ? Dreaming how many the PAF should acquire Even if cannot afford them is related to the PAF-section at best.

Deino

The $$$ doesn't grow on trees....and its wasn't in the Banks either till the past two years. So trust me, no one would buy older blocks like J-10A and J-11 A and B. Pakistan will get J-10C (if they decide to get those), and J-11D.
Its not the case. China can give it on the production cost to PAF easily. I am sure they can sell J-10s to PAF.

Why there's still noT any J10A sold to PAF?
so far.

J10a is using russian AL31F engine. PAF buying it will not get to enjoy cheap parts and overall selling price of the fighter. The j10c with ws10b engine, overall selling price and maintenance cost are cheaper. Also, there'll be facilities for PAF to assemble the j10c locally reducing cost further

recent news, PAF get 8 more F-16
and latest news F-16V debut

Any affect?

F16c block 50/52 is quite good. Better if PAF getting block 60 f16e/f. If PAF gotten itself into air skirmish with IAF over Kashmir conflict, having both US fighters and China fighters would give them advantage over IAF su30mki

Its not the case. China can give it on the production cost to PAF easily. I am sure they can sell J-10s to PAF.

NO ONE gives the other party anything at the "production cost". If the world was JUST that friendly!!! Brothers now a days don't give the other one their inheritance. China is a separate country. Discounted price? yes!! Long term loans with lower interest rate? Yes!! But "production cost"???? Hell No!!

012957lb1f7jzevpkzdxee.jpg.thumb.jpg

013025owzxqpweqgzfnn2n.jpg.thumb.jpg

013106f9qqhvq1o0z10wvv.jpg.thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom