What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

China can make a 100% domestic produced J-16 or J-11BS.

Btw, how many newer J-xx were built

Well ... ur question just show Vietnamese only know buying Russia aircraft others ZERO.

You could easily find that China asked Russia to replace Russian stuffs by Chinese made stuffs.

And if they are Chinese made, how China know how weak Russian made Vietnam Su-30?

the Vietnam Airforce's Su-30mkv & Su-30mk2 not r some secret to PLAAF ... coz also operating 90+ Su-30mkk & Su-30mk2, Chinese familiar with Su30 fighter controls and e-communications. Another word, they understand where's the weakness of Su30 fighter.

this must be corrected as they understand where's the weakness of Su-30 they bought ( with Chinese components )

@Deino: this discussion started by the claim that J10 could lock wholly Russian made Su-30MK2 for Vietnam ten times in 2010. cnleio has no clue but added that China could know well about the weakness of Su-30 because they bought many from Russia too.
I added that China buy in 1999, and with China made electronic components installed not Russian. And Vietnam buy in 2008-2009. So I think cnleio's argument is illogical

Last edited:
Can we please stick to the topic ! ... and even more no country-bashing !

All non-J-10-related posts will be deleted ...

Deino

You could easily find that China asked Russia to replace Russian stuffs by Chinese made stuffs.
Pls google C4ISR, any bigger Airforce like U.S / Russia / China etc has their own C4ISR combat data-links ... that all supported by domestic AWACS + Radars + "BeiDou" GPS satellites + Missiles + Communication devices + ECM devices + IFF devices. Ask Russia to replace Russian stuffs by Chinese made stuffs, modern Air War can't leave the China's C4ISR.

Does Russia stuffs installed on fighters support China's C4ISR combat data-links ? Absolutely not coz the C4ISR is top secret for each bigger Airforce, only supported by domestic devices.
16820256.jpg

Last edited:
How many except J11B because in my context, J11B isn't newer

If you go by J-XX, That included all domestic flanker made series, it will be at least more than 200 hundreds. J-11B, J-11BS, J-16, J-15, J-15S

I assume hat was the maiden flight !?

On J-10B/C, yes. But it was surely tested on a J-11B or J-11C with satisfactory result before being migrant to J-10B/C for flight test. I do not expect too much test time before officially induct in large number for operational J-10B/C since it has proven itself in J-11B/C.

Lin Zuoming, the AVIC Chairmain has comfirmed this engine is ready for operational.

looking forward to video...

looking forward to video....

Back
Top Bottom