What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Have you even seen or heard them in operation? Nil. J-10B has not put into operation. It will wait for the new production 14000KN WS-10B engine.

After 22.40s, there's a lot of info about WS-10 engine. Unfortunately, it all in Chinese but we may not need to wait to long. The domestic engine for J-10B is coming. From the video BG, you can see rows and lines of WS-10 engine assemble. Technician working on mass of WS-10 engine ready to be equipped on domestic fighter jet. Already the J-16 has fitted with WS-10A engine and goes operational. Next will be J-10B turn.

there are certain numbers in service```confirmed by 'big shrimps' from CJDBY
and the initial few J-10B were equipped with PESA, but the rest are AESA with new designation of J-10C
@Deino

and we wont see J-10C with Taihang WS-10G in near future, as we have quite a few stock pile of AL-31s, and it is enough for 100-200 new fighters``

the current WS-10G production is just enough for the deployment of J-16

I am having a debate with another Pakistani who claims that J-10 B doesn't have AESA and till now even PLA doesn't have single squadron of J-10 B so guys please I need details.
@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Beast

My 2 Bits---even though I don't give them too often---don't get into an argument to win it---just lay down your points.

Then these all must be psed !?? o_O

These are from or for the so far not confirmed 2. Division: Agreed not all have their serials applied and they are blurred, but they are 100 % for sure not the already known four-digit 103x-serials of the prototypes.

View attachment 254551 View attachment 254552 View attachment 254553

... and these are even better confirmed from the 170. Brigade / FTTC:

View attachment 254554

... even more these too have yellow five-digit operational serials ending with 0,2,6 and 8; however blurred again !

View attachment 254555

Hi,

Or they could be for Pakistan----.

My 2 Bits---even though I don't give them too often---don't get into an argument to win it---just lay down your points.

Hi,

If these 14 been parked and not in service means, some big technical flaw, which realize after many test flights...and what the flaw ????...

If these 14 been parked and not in service means, some big technical flaw, which realize after many test flights...and what the flaw ????...

Hi,

These colors are for active service---and it does not look like the engine area covered----so---they must be in operational---.---

Hi,

Well after knowing things here it seem J-10 B is not even fully developed yet that is why we never went for it. If they manage to develop it soon I am quite sure we would go for it and in large numbers. PAF knows very well that J-31 won't come in next 8 years we need a third 4.5th Generation Platform and J-10 B or J-11 D are our best options. @dieno @Beast

Well after knowing things here it seem J-10 B is not even fully developed yet that is why we never went for it. If they manage to develop it soon I am quite sure we would go for it and in large numbers. PAF knows very well that J-31 won't come in next 8 years we need a third 4.5th Generation Platform and J-10 B or J-11 D are our best options. @dieno @Beast

Hi,

J31 is 10 years +++ away----. More like 15---and that would be the right time for it to mature---.

J10B is ready---ask your source which base has the J10B's-----

Hi,

J31 is 10 years +++ away----. More like 15---and that would be the right time for it to mature---.

J10B is ready---ask your source which base has the J10B's-----
Sir if you all pages of this thread you would realize that J-10 B is not ready and we need at least a third platform although if economy improves much faster pace I would like to see two one Air Superiority fighter and second a bomber like J-16, but at least one Air Superiority Fighter is needed

Sir if you all pages of this thread you would realize that J-10 B is not ready and we need at least a third platform although if economy improves much faster pace I would like to see two one Air Superiority fighter and second a bomber like J-16, but at least one Air Superiority Fighter is needed

Ask your buddy if he can find 2 of them somewhere. It is ready and as good as it can be---.

To admit: I don't think so ! The PLAAF is eagerly awaiting such a sophisticated system for its own so that I really can't think they will sell them first.

Deino

Hi,

People may believe it or not---it is their choice----. But 18 of them are available to Pakistan at a simple nod----.

After the announcement of the China / Gwadar corridor----China realizes that its need of the J10B is as important as that of Pakistan's----. This arrangement has reached a stage that any TIER1 item that the Chinese military is acquiring---maybe acquired by the Pakistan military on the basis of equal preference ( staying within reason )---to meet the needs of Pakistan military.

The importance of the corridor was enhanced by the reaction of india towards it----. It was somewhat anticipated---but not to that extent that india would openly threaten it.

So---here is something to ponder about-----Just like the Z10's what about the J10B's. Is there a needle or two in the haystack somewhere.

A new image ...

J-10B radar open - 12.9.15.jpg

as per Chinies engineers j-10 B is equal or more capable then latest f-16

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom