What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

It's a tough probem for ground maintenance.
Who say that? They are many exercise going on in year 2014. All are very realistic that demand a lot from the aircraft. That will even included very low flying to penetrate enemy air defense. If your training is very realistic, it's unavoidable accident will happen. WS-9 is a very good engine. Decent thrust to weight ratio and fuel consumption is one of the lowest.

China Defense Blog: Chinese military exercises create records in 2014

@Beast 说句实在的兄弟,WS10A到底啥时候能量产?

Who say that? They are many exercise going on in year 2014. All are very realistic that demand a lot from the aircraft. That will even included very low flying to penetrate enemy air defense. If your training is very realistic, it's unavoidable accident will happen. WS-9 is a very good engine. Decent thrust to weight ratio and fuel consumption is one of the lowest.

China Defense Blog: Chinese military exercises create records in 2014
I know, i mean the increasing exsercise brings challenge to ground maintenance. It will benifit PLAAF in the long run.

PLAAF pilotes are really wothy of being respected, they never give up the plane until their last moment. Salute!

现在连统战部部长令计划(其兄令政策和令完成)都抓起来了,看来习大大要玩真的了。

有老板姓的全力支持,习大大放开手反腐。习近平继承了毛主席的政治手腕同时又遵循邓小平的经济框架,千古奇才是也!

要是习能早十年上台,中国也许会更好!

以前说不反腐要亡国,反腐过度要亡党。实施证明这是谬论!只要拥有百姓的支持,国家不但不会灭亡反而会更加昌盛!

Last edited:
一个好和严格的产品要经过多项QA,才能上货。一点都不希奇。
多谢指点

发动机新品是否要经过地面试车才能装机?

不知道现在一年能生产多少台WS10。算了不讨论这个了,容易泄密。

19492877.jpg

To admit ... a funny PS-Job !!! :-)

It looks exactly like I once - many, many years ago - expected a twin-engine RD-93-powered version to look like ... :dance3: ... but now there won't be a twin-engine J-10 any more.

Deino

Uppsss ... also a bit dated this tread ... I try to bring it a bit more up to date if You allow me to.

The first operational J-10B - all powered by AL-31FN Seies III - will go (most likely) to the 170. Brigade at the FTTC (assuming the 78x1x is correct) ... however with so far more than 43 J-10Bs produced so far even a fully equipped second unit (or first front-line regiment) MUST be already equipped ... I would love to know what unit they received (reported is a regiment within the 44. FD).

Deino

J-10B + serials - maybe 78x1x - 170. Brigade FTTC - 1.jpg

J-10B serial 143 - 6.11.14 xs.JPG

China Central Television(CCTV)is reportedly shooting a documentary about CAC

14 J-10Bs lining up for the film crew。:enjoy:

Can anyone read the number !!!!???? PLEASE .....

Yeppp ... already posted in the J-10B tread (sorry !)

IMO another surprise :woot: before the new year holydays ... if it is real then this would be a J-10C !

Even more since 101x = J-10A pre-serials, 102x = J-10S prototypes, 103x = J-10B prototypes, and now maybe 105x = J-10C prototype ... all what is missing is a 104x = maybe the J-10BS prototypes !! :smitten:

Marked are the only two differences I noted.

Deino

J-10C 1051 vs. J-10B 140 +.jpg

Back
Top Bottom