What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

To admit I only have the original text-file and received this small image from a friend ... but You surely can buy that issue !:rolleyes1:

P2015?
192643ngpk6ncnj3kzbznj.jpg

nice pic,but where is 2014 i wonder?
maybe they jump the number as 14 is ominous?

nice pic,but where is 2014 i wonder?
maybe they jump the number as 14 is ominous? Or prototype 2014 is used for special purpose? RCS testing,PLT ?

It is maybe the angel problem that i see prototype 2015's fuslage is shorter?

maybe they jump the number as 14 is ominous?

maybe they jump the number as 14 is ominous? Or prototype 2014 is used for special purpose? RCS testing,PLT ?

It is maybe the angel problem that i see prototype 2015's fuslage is shorter?

i doubt it since j-20 is a government project. the PRC government does not subscribe to superstition. for instance there are plenty of buses with 04 as the bus name. im sure chinese speakers know what 4路车 sounds like

heck they've already used "4" in the j-10b project
105522yatygtrcbhanr8ch.jpg

so 2014 is either static or we just dont have a pic yet or that 2015 is a ps

i doubt it since j-20 is a government project. the PRC government does not subscribe to superstition. for instance there are plenty of buses with 04 as the bus name. im sure chinese speakers know what 4路车 sounds like

heck they've already used "4" in the j-10b project
105522yatygtrcbhanr8ch.jpg

so 2014 is either static or we just dont have a pic yet or that 2015 is a ps
I think its for static

I think the western spy don't have to recruit memberships in CHina cause we always unintentionally provide any neccessaty information they need.

As far as it seems right now these are in fact already serial aircraft (spotted with the highest number is Block 1 number 48) and right now it seems as if the first operational ones went to a Brigade within the FTTC while a second delivery will go to an so far unknown operational unit. ... but all are powered by the AL-31FN series III.

As far as it seems right now these are in fact already serial aircraft (spotted with the highest number is Block 1 number 48) and right now it seems as if the first operational ones went to a Brigade within the FTTC while a second delivery will go to an so far unknown operational unit. ... but all are powered by the AL-31FN series III.
It will be replaced by WS-10A engine when going to be operational.

It will be replaced by WS-10A engine when going to be operational.
hell when? damn it

要是飞豹也能用上WS10A就好了,可怜昨天牺牲的飞行员。

尼玛歌星厂到底在干吗?生产几台像样的发动机就这么难么?要是真到战时这么低下的生产效率咋办?

拜托涡扇9这种性能像翔一样的发动机别再生产了,要杀死多少飞行员才甘心?????“有J16了还生产飞豹这种垃圾货色干啥?飞行员的命不值钱啊???

hell when? damn it

要是飞豹也能用上WS10A就好了,可怜昨天牺牲的飞行员。

尼玛歌星厂到底在干吗?生产几台像样的发动机就这么难么?要是真到战时这么低下的生产效率咋办?

拜托涡扇9这种性能像翔一样的发动机别再生产了,要杀死多少飞行员才甘心?????“有J16了还生产飞豹这种垃圾货色干啥?飞行员的命不值钱啊???
飞豹用的是WS-9国产发动机。 最近空军的演戏多了。对飞机的要求也高了。出一些问题是难免的。

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom