What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

non required. lot of people gathers outside of perimeter fences andwait for test flight.
For example: at the first test flight the police patrol simply warned the people do not take pictures, just watch.
maybe foreigner will be sighted and exiled.

@RaptorRX707

Multiple radars are tested on a platform in order to assess competitiveness of those different radars - FC-20 would have an AESA and it cannot be denied by a picture with PESA radar under testing - it could just be mare comparative testing.

Moreover in that post i was trying to compare the size of the noses of both a/c that they can accommodate an AESA radar.

non required. lot of people gathers outside of perimeter fences andwait for test flight.
For example: at the first test flight the police patrol simply warned the people do not take pictures, just watch.
maybe foreigner will be sighted and exiled.
when the first flight of FC-20 is schedule ? Did you seen FC-20 Before how it looks like ?

Lol first try to find out how terrorists every time sneak into such major defense bases then search out what radar is this, can't handle a naval base an talking big . since last few years every major base of military has been attacked and still many sheer optimists and blind patriots say we will do this and that , my a$$

This is the foolishness of this nation that instead of accepting that we are beaten all ends up still we over rate these people . 5 people held up 1500 armed personals including commandos for 17 hours and we say we are proud of there bravery ,my foot ,

Freaks me out the pathetic mentality

you need a break, they are giving their lives for our security and this reaction is what they get from people like you? If you have the guts, go join them otherwise calm yourself down. There is always a hope. There is a need of revised security measures but this does not mean we are doomed. On topic though, j-10b radar does seem to have TR modules which suggest its an AESA, also mentioned on huitong's page, those IFF dipoles seem to create confusion though.

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

Nabil bhai, Our defense forces are failed to protect themselves, that is truth, when ever they attacked they claimed fool proof security has been taken place for the protection of any future mishap, They have been attacked multiple times in same way that ordinary peoples like you & me force to think like Mani2020, we have never ever try to learn from the past, on 21 August 2008 The attack on wah factory gate, which killed at least 70 the deadliest on a military site in Pakistan's history when two bombers detonated themselves at the factory's gates while workers were changing shifts, we never learn from it & again it happens on 13 may 2011 attack at a military training center in northwest Pakistan, which reportedly killed more than 80 poor trainees, when they are coming out from the main gate like sheep reyor, infect we don't want to see them wasting there life like fools they should kill the enemy while saving there owns, it is disgusting to see when convoy moving side by side on the rush roads of Rawalpindi, God forbid on single car attack would be resulted fearful casualties to our belove ones.....................Love Pakistasn or Leave Pakistan

usless money spending on military IMO! purchasing F16s Purchasing Submarines lol US and our other enemies already destroying and destablizing us without WAR!

These weapons cant do anything! till we dont have proper RULE OF LAW and investigation and one thing which is more important ... our All military establishment heads and govt full of liars.... especially genius book of world record holder "Rehman Malik" and dont forget Military and Govt statements. Better "IMPLEMENTATION OF LAW" rather than passing statements.

we are spending money on totally useless things!

you need a break, they are giving their lives for our security and this reaction is what they get from people like you? If you have the guts, go join them otherwise calm yourself down. There is always a hope. There is a need of revised security measures but this does not mean we are doomed. On topic though, j-10b radar does seem to have TR modules which suggest its an AESA, also mentioned on huitong's page, those IFF dipoles seem to create confusion though.

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

our security my a$$ do you know how many civilians have died since 2001? can you feel the pain of those who have lost their parents, sibblings ,children?

they die after utter failures not for defending anyone rather to save their nose.and even if they die its their responsibility to save the nation and this is what they are here for, don't forget the facilities these people get ,nation dies for hunger and these people enjoy the luxury of having houses in most advanced areas with luxury of everything

and btw who is dieing only those poor people who are working at low ranks of military what about the culprits like generals and other higher ups , what they have done can be done by even the forces of vitenam rather even better , can you imagine 1500 trained personals held up by 5 terrorists for 17 hours that too on one of the most sensitive naval bases, isn't it a failure , if you still don't accept it thn you must be having some relative or close relation in military ,Zardari's son can never say Zaradri is corrupt

Its easy for you to come up every 2nd day with " heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i have found that jf-17 has this and that "but what the hell those people do with these jf-17's who have lost their dear ones in bomb blasts and who don't have security of their lives, tell me? jf-17 and all other things my a$$ if civilians don't have security for their lives and well beings

why don't they sell all civilians to americans for bucks and with that bucks by f-22 or whatever they want and then use them to defend their a$$es

We will be suffering until Keyani & Co. will not realized that the blood of those innocent who are killed in drone attacks are like the blood of our own son's & children, there mothers sisters & wifes have same heart as like our mothers & sisters have for there belove ones, they also cry when they see the body parts of there son's, we should stop getting aid as it is damaging our national honor and should seek help from the people of Pakistan instead.............

Shame and slap on Pakistan All security organizations and govt!

We will be suffering until Keyani & Co. will not realized that the blood of those innocent who are killed in drone attacks are like the blood of our own son's & children, there mothers sisters & wifes have same heart as like our mothers & sisters have for there belove ones, they also cry when they see the body parts of there son's, we should stop getting aid as it is damaging our national honor and should seek help from the people of Pakistan instead.............

They are not going to feel that because they have not suffered with such things themselves,

All those people who still defend them tell me one thing, if you don't have security in your own country, if you don't have homes in your own country , then what are you going to do with such country?

Tell me if someone's of your relative or brother or anyone dies in a drone attack what are you going to do? remain a calm and coll civilian and wait for the drones to come again and knock your a$$ down or feel helpless and angry and that helplessness and anger will push you towards reactiveness which you now call "terrorism"

What do you expect frm those people who have lost their families in drones attack to do for you? you are sitting in A/C rooms using laptops and praising culprits or jf-17 but what about those who see bloods 23/24 hours? who just dn't now for how long they are with their family? are they going to see them again or not, who have burried their wives, sons,daughters and husbands with their own hands just because your army in return gets few junks like cobras or f-16's?

Afreen ha tum logon pe

The history proves that muslims never won any battle on the base of technology we won it on imaan then why these people are so materialistic always asking like beggars, where that iman has gone?

You don't know whom you are killing , you don't know whether the person you killed was innocent or not ,whether he was muslim or not but you are just tagging them with "Shaheeds"

Kya Shahadat lafz itna chota hogaya k Benazir bhi maray tau hum usay Shaheed kahain aur koi mulk bechanay wala bhi maray tau usay Shaheed kahain?

To sell your people for few bucks is this imaan for you?

I fyou want to see imaan ,see the Iman of those who instead of all handicaps defeated kufar in Ghazawa-auhad, Ghazwa-e-badar and keep going throughout the history

A person in military's uniform killing innocent Chechnians in Quetta is not a mujahid, neither a Shaheed
If a person wears khaki uniform it doesn't mean he is a mujahid or Shaheed

Don't manipulate islam for your own purposes for heaven sake and don't defend culprits just for one's own benefit, this is the time to stand otherwise our fate will not be different form Palestinians

24 hours culprits ko defend karne ki bajaye KHUDA se mafi mango k tum per REHAM ho ,

Hi Mr. Mani2020, yes a JF-17 and FC-20 is useless against a terrorist. A lot of people are frustrated at the complete ineptitude of the current leadership and moreover, their blatant lack of concern of the suffering of the mases.

It is also a national disgrace that over 30K people have died in Pakistan due to bombings and terrorist attacks, and this figure does not even count the countless thousands maimed and injured.

However, this thread is about the FC-20, so I request we stay to this point.

Back
Top Bottom