What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

The difference between pesa and aesa is that there is a central emitter which can transmit only one frequency at a moment (but one can switch fast to the next) and the aesa can transmit as many frequencies as the number of modules. You can say that pesa is kind of risc processor while ease is the normal intel. If you have enough speed in switching in the pesa then there is little difference. Pesa can be a powerful radar but the main advantage is lower compexity of the modules.

guys somting big is going on back doors PAF have taken OBL thing really on its head some big deal of aircrafts is getting its way with china(no not jf or fc) along with som kind of mobile air def system frm russia..and somthinabt amping up all posts with man pads ..i mean its just the tip of ice berg i have a lot of info i cant tell and im dying too...

Antibody

Strongly support a potent naval aviation component built around the J11

Question is, who would provide the funds to run and keep these beasts?

I mean, Even today PAF runs the strike platform for PN. Such a dedicated setup for PN would be atleast half a billion dollars.....

^^ mirages can be revamped with carrier version of j11bs , which is completely chinese

China will not take the industrial trade risk for selling their version of landbased Su-27

guys somting big is going on back doors PAF have taken OBL thing really on its head some big deal of aircrafts is getting its way with china(no not jf or fc) along with som kind of mobile air def system frm russia..and somthinabt amping up all posts with man pads ..i mean its just the tip of ice berg i have a lot of info i cant tell and im dying too...

You can PM me. this can also save you from dying...:D

I won't tell anybody about it.;)

1299477271_11.jpg

Good work.

However I don't find this out of propotion length very attractive. Wish that the length of this plane was little smaller, it looks like flying pipe. Just my observation, nothing negative intended.

1299477271_11.jpg

Good work.

However I don't find this out of propotion length very attractive. Wish that the length of this plane was little smaller, it looks like flying pipe. Just my observation, nothing negative intended.

The above image in not in right proportion. Take a look at a good quality picture with right proportions, only then you will be truly appreciate the beauty of this plane.

Pakistan will recieve FC-20 this year..confirmed news.confirmed by eaglehannan and also by dunya news

China will provide FC20. The B version of J-10, this year. 34 might be the initial number. The radar is AESA. Wait for the news to break inshallah.

He said Pakistan requested for frigates of 4400 tons on credit basis and also asked the Chinese government to train Pakistani personnel on submarines.
The Minister further stated,”We are grateful to the Chinese government for constructing Gwader Port. However, we will be more grateful to the Chinese government if a naval base is being constructed at the site of Gwader for Pakistan”.
Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani told his Chinese counterpart that their programme of JF-17 Thunder Aircraft was going on successfully, but it would be a pleasure “for us if the PLA (Peoples Liberation Army) will induct the aircraft in their air fleet. This will give us a lot of publicity to our aircraft and we will be able to sell a larger quantity of the aircraft to bring down the cost.
The Chinese government subscribed to our request to equip our Air Force with FC-20 Aircraft”.

Back
Top Bottom