What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

PLAAFJ-10B.jpg
J 10B
0844639.jpg
ISRAELI LAVI

for the love of God! STOP!

it also looks alot like the eurofighter!
but you would expect delta wing aircraft with canards to look the same wouldn't you?

This proves it once and for all that the J10B is 100% chinese plane , and pictures show that the Levi was just a (manufactured F16 with out licence in Israel)

While J10B is a 100% chinese innovation and plane I mean its bigger , meaner , in PRODUCTION , candidate for Top 4 planes in world

While the Levi was shut down becasue it was an illegal copy of F16 - and it was 80% size of F16 or something like that more like a testing miniture plane "model"

J10 and lavi have different canard
27_139566_f48bdab23dc482a.jpg

jas39's canard Looks more like lavi

27_72852_33e7ca9f218c19e.jpg

j9‘s canard

27_60109.jpg

Where did you find the J-10 and Lavi plastic models???

Any ways I really wished the the J-9 went into production. Too bad China didn't have the right turbofan engine... The wind tunnel hours contributed significantly to J-10's development though.

J10B - LAVI & JAS39's looks similar but i doesnt mater....
one of then is cancelled..other two are flying.

Last edited:
for the love of God! STOP!

it also looks alot like the eurofighter!
but you would expect delta wing aircraft with canards to look the same wouldn't you?

There are elements of the Lavi's design that made it into the J-10..
the Wings and canards arent the part..
Structural knowhow.. etc.
But those that call the J-10 a descendant of the Lavi are incorrect.. it is a descendant of the J-9.. albeit with inputs from the Lavi program.

hey can u tell me from where i can buy these models online ?

Haha the J-10B model is out despite the fact that it is still officially a "secret". Wonder what the PLAAF has to say about this (hopefully they won't ask the toy makers to drink tea lol).

Back
Top Bottom