What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

293_72972_f2e40730f2f28b7.jpg
293_72972_a4698f2a8754f95.jpg
293_72972_b958f239d315468.jpg
293_72972_eeb637d2614f1f6.jpg

Iam really die to see our fc-20's when we get them can't wait :)

I don't think this is correct nor representative, because you have to consider that Europe is split in different countries, while China is one. China spends much more in developing this tech,and also fielding them, while in Europe, the countries are competitiors and develop techs, but often as tech demonstrators and not field all of them into operational service.

I suppose you've never heard of the EUROGaAs initiative, the EUROGaAs is an initiative launched in the mid 90's as a combined European effort to improve the competitiveness and erode American and Japanese dominance of the microwave industry. There are several reason the Europeans have struggled to get beyond technology demonstrators to full fledged production and operational deployment of AESA radar. Primary among them is the production maturity required to manufacture GaAs in sufficient quantities economically - in this regard the Europeans are still uncompetitive.

The Chinese are comfortably ahead of Europe in their ability to manufacture MMIC (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit).

I'll stop now, I'm afraid someone will accuse me of being Chinese....:rolleyes:

In 2014...

The number of PAF personal working in China, seems like we might get a small batch before 2014. And maybe, PAC kamra production after that as JF-17 production starts to wind down??

I suppose you've never heard of the EUROGaAs initiative, the EUROGaAs was initiative launched in the mid 90's as a combined European effort to improve the competitiveness and erode American and Japanese dominance of the microwave industry. There are several reason the Europeans have struggled to get beyond technology demonstrators to full fledged production and operational deployment of AESA radar. Primary among them is the production maturity required to manufacture GaAs in sufficient quantities economically - in this regard the Europeans are still uncompetitive.

The Chinese are comfortably ahead of Europe in their ability to manufacture MMIC (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit).

I'll stop now, I'm afraid someone will accuse me of being Chinese....:rolleyes:

Are you on payroll from Boeing? If yes you are doing an awesome Job on MRCA thread.

J10B in none reflective - black color theme with white tail pirate theme hmm would be fantastic plane

J-10_Ground-2590.jpg

This is sorta like grey non reflective paint job ... just some fancy mumbo jumbo done to convince Saudis to buy it

f-15-silent-eagl.jpg

HMM ... imagination
General&

Something like this perhaps color wise
color.jpg

Hmm j10b in this color would look just perfect ...

Last edited:
guys again my query stays the nose cone of fc 20 looks smaller and different than j10 b?or is it just me ?

lol where you have seen fc-20 it is not out yet .it is either j-10 A or j-10B

and the pictures above posted in Paf color scheme are j-10b

There is no confirmation of FC-20s exact delivery in 2014. Either we would see it earlier then 2014 or in or after 2014.

Back
Top Bottom