What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

The only chinese jets we have been using are modified J-7Pgs, A-5 in the past most of our jets were either brit or US... Star fighter,Sabres,mirages,F-16s etc.

The only chinese jets we have been using are modified J-7Pgs, A-5 in the past most of our jets were either brit or US... Star fighter,Sabres,mirages,F-16s etc.

How dare you forget F-6 and FC-1 :azn:? (Just kidding bro).

I do get your point. It is a common misconception that most of the jets flown by Pakistan are Chinese just because China and Pakistan are military partners.

I do get your point. It is a common misconception that most of the jets flown by Pakistan are Chinese just because China and Pakistan are military partners.

:tup: F.16.net reports a viper man practising on ur SU30.
And u still owe me noodles for occupying G/B :lol:

simulator

33683bbf8a5780662cfe9eace6b0f905.jpg

8e839e89ee81d2414fa5bdb90b2975b9.jpg

44009662debb7d1d8bcbcef383e3a468.jpg

e3461a6020125b032928a4e9a76900e8.jpg

Does anyone know the precise number of J-10s (both As and Bs) currently in service or a good estimation?

Actually a lot of our fleet has been China, when we found that Chinese offered us the ability to flexibily modify the jets to our needs.

F-6....Soviet design, western avionics and missiles made in China flown by Pakistani men.

F-7, western avionics, missiles but made in China.

JF-17 same story.

Mirage didn't offer much other than ROSE while F-16s we all know what happens with Uncle sam.

Good lesson that we learned for our own betterment.

Sorry,my English is poor,its my first reply.
I want to know PAF have F16C/D and JF17 already,they need J10B/S or not?

they certainly will, its always good to add a potent weapon in one's arsenel. FC-20 will be just like it. F-16s are more of a stop gap IMHO. the way PAF has gone for Block 52 is that FC-20 may be some distance away

We have F 16s and JFT (which will become a hell of AC after every block) but PAF dont want to put all the eggs in one Basket thats why J10B is required.

In Simple words PAF is interested in J10B

We have F 16s and JFT (which will become a hell of AC after but PAF dont want to put all the eggs in one Basket thats why J10B is required.

In Simple words PAF is interested in J10B

thats another thing....bt at the moment, the most advanced fighter in PAF inventory remain Bl 52+. As FC-20 is expected in 2015 so there is a definit need for a front liner.

Back
Top Bottom