What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Good news,pupu said: PAF will have the Improvement Model J10.

We already have some rumors here that J-10B will only be used by PAF and PLAAF. Export version, if any will be baseline J-10A

Please translate Pupu's post 72 that seems interesting but not clearly translated though
Currently known, is put into the flight itself with Pakistan, the two programs. One is now a test flight of the F -10 improved model based on the dress up are being developed in the domestic push of a single large multi-purpose version of the advanced. This version is very interesting, I have seen in the owner PLA where a very detailed description 611 means to light in accordance with the FC-1's example, spent nearly three times the research funding (all aircraft avionics system). Another is the improvement of twin models, this model can not say much, because we know too little
一个是在目前已经试飞的歼-10某改进型号的基础上,换装目前正在研制中的国产某大推的单发先进多用途版本。这个版本很有意思,我曾经在斑竹PLA那里看到过非常详尽的介绍 。 . 611的意思,是要小巴按照FC-1的例子,投入近三倍的研制经费(全机航电系统)。 还有一个,是双发改进型号,这个型号不能多说,因为知道的太少

Please translate Pupu's post 72 that seems interesting but not clearly translated though

一个是在目前已经试飞的歼-10某改进型号的基础上,换装目前正在研制中的国产某大推的单发先进多用途版本。这个版本很有意思,我曾经在斑竹PLA那里看到过非常详尽的介绍 。 . 611的意思,是要小巴按照FC-1的例子,投入近三倍的研制经费(全机航电系统)。 还有一个,是双发改进型号,这个型号不能多说,因为知道的太少

Its Translation is as under

One is currently in a test flight of the F -10 basis of improved models, dress up currently being developed in the domestic push of a single large multi-purpose advanced version. This version is very interesting, I have seen in the owner PLA where a very detailed description. . 611 The meaning is to light in accordance with the FC-1's example, nearly three times the development of investment funds (all aircraft avionics system). Another is the improvement of twin models, this model can not say much, because we know too little

One is currently in a test flight of the F -10 basis of improved models, dress up currently being developed in the domestic push of a single large multi-purpose advanced version. This version is very interesting, I have seen in the owner PLA where a very detailed description. . 611 The meaning is to light in accordance with the FC-1's example, nearly three times the development of investment funds (all aircraft avionics system). Another is the improvement of twin models, this model can not say much, because we know too little

From my limited Chinese language skill, i think it meant an improved "Twin engine" version of J-10

From my limited Chinese language skill, i think it meant an improved "Twin engine" version of J-10

yes Twin engine J-10 is very much on the cards, but i suspect PLANAF to be the primary customer which has outlined the requirement of twin engine stealthy and Supercruising aircraft for its Carrier(s). I suspect J-15 to be more of a stop gap in regard.

Sorry fellahs I've been delayed!

一个是在目前已经试飞的歼-10某改进型号的基础上,换装目前正在研制中的国产某大推的单发先进多用途版本。这个版本很有意思,我曾经在斑竹PLA那里看到过非常详尽的介绍 。 . 611的意思,是要小巴按照FC-1的例子,投入近三倍的研制经费(全机航电系统)。还有一个,是双发改进型号,这个型号不能多说,因为知道的太少

One of the (variants) is based on a improved J-10 variant that has made successful testflights. This will be used to replace a certain Chinese made advanced single engined, multirole fighter. This variant is very interesting. I've seen detailed informations regarding this variant posted by the OP PLA. 611 wants to follow Pakistan's FC-1 example and spend three times the funds (*improved avionics?). I can't say much about the twin-engined variant because I don't know too much about it.

Sorry fellahs I've been delayed!

One of the (variants) is based on a improved J-10 variant that has made successful testflights. This will be used to replace a certain Chinese made advanced single engined, multirole fighter. This variant is very interesting. I've seen detailed informations regarding this variant posted by the OP PLA. 611 wants to follow Pakistan's FC-1 example and spend three times the funds (*improved avionics?). I can't say much about the twin-engined variant because I don't know too much about it.
finally someone good translation other than google translator :lol:
after induction of BZ model what will be done of baseline A and S models...will they be exported or MLUed to BZ standards???

finally someone good translation other than google translator :lol:
after induction of BZ model what will be done of baseline A and S models...will they be exported or MLUed to BZ standards???

I think the PLAAF will still operate the baseline J-10As for some time before upgrading or selling them considering that third gen. fighters like J-7s and J-8s still make up the bulk of the Chinese air force.

I think the PLAAF will still operate the baseline J-10As for some time before upgrading or selling them considering that third gen. fighters like J-7s and J-8s still make up the bulk of the Chinese air force.
but with almost 300 J-10A/S already in PLAAF active service, Will PLAAF be willing to take this number to some 450,500+?.....coupled with J-11s and MKKs in service wouldn't it increase the maintainance burden significantly?....If this option is excercise PLAAF will go for hi-hi combination

but with almost 300 J-10A/S already in PLAAF active service, Will PLAAF be willing to take this number to some 450,500+?.....coupled with J-11s and MKKs in service wouldn't it increase the maintainance burden significantly?....If this option is excercise PLAAF will go for hi-hi combination

First of all I don't think there are as many as 300 J-10As in PLAAF. A friend of mine did a calculation based on the J-10s he spotted on google earth and the number of divisions officially reviewed by CCTV News and he came up with 196 fighters.

I don't think PLAAF will take the number of baseline J-10s as high as 450. J-10A, although a comparatively advanced fighter in the Chinese arsenal, is already a bit dated compared to some of the fighters operated by our neighbors. I do know for a fact that other variants of J-10, together with the J-10A, will make up the bulk of the Chinese air force and step in the shoes of the J-7s. They, in turn, will probably be eventually supplanted by SAC's reputed single-engined stealth fighter or perhaps stealth J-10s.

Back
Top Bottom