What's new

Chemical Assad

Is NOT the Obama administration directly complicit in Assad regime's survival?

• Total voters
Russian MOD claims that bombing of so called "chemical factory" occurred between 11:30-12:30 Syrian time.

“По данным российских средств объективного контроля воздушного пространства, вчера в период с 11.30 до 12.30 местного времени сирийская авиация нанесла удар в районе восточной окраины населенного пункта Хан Шейхун по крупному складу боеприпасов террористов и скоплению военной техники.”

Yet it is established that chemical attack occurred early morning. So its an obvious lie. They also did not show any areal pic of that alleged "chemical factory.

Erdogan Tells Putin That 'Chemical Attack' Could End Syria Peace Plan

Another perfectly timed atrocity might ruin another Moscow-led peace process.

Paul Kaiser

5-star performance from the White Helmets.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in a phone call with Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin on Tuesday said that a "chemical attack" (and a hospital bombing, for good measure) in a jihadist-controlled town in northwestern Syria endangers the fragile ceasefire and peace talks in Astana.

“President Erdogan said that this kind of inhuman attack was unacceptable and warned it risked wasting all the efforts within the framework of the Astana process” to bring peace to Syria, presidential sources said.

The sources did not indicate who was to blame for the attack, describing it as a “chemical weapons attack directed at civilians”.

Erdogan had been outflanked by Moscow and his own NATO ally in northern Syria. So whoever dumped that toxic gas: Perfect timing.

Maybe the Turks can help with the impending investigation? The have some firsthand experience when it comes to chemical weapons in Syria:

turkishmp.png

Yes, we're witnessing another perfectly timed atrocity to derail Moscow's diplomatic efforts.

In September of last year, a ceasefire in Syria was called off after "Syrian or Russian warplanes" were accused of bombing an aid convoy.

And let's not forget about Ukraine. MH17 happened at a time when, according to the BBC, Putin “had joined Germany and France in a diplomatic effort to promote a political settlement within Ukraine that would also take Russia’s interests into account” and “the Obama Administration’s attempts to rally the Europeans around the sanctions agenda appeared largely ineffectual.”

This is all part of Putin's 11-dimensional chess strategy to derail his own peace efforts, right?

Look at where this alleged chemical attack took place: In a mountain hideout. Is this also the local hangout for bored teenagers?

Can someone tell us what were these kids doing inside a secret Qaeda hideout dug deep inside a mountain?! Another cheap WH act! pic.twitter.com/brNKcX9zTm

— Fares Shehabi (@ShehabiFares)
April 4, 2017

Another angle of the "fire hose" location: Seems to be a #WhiteHelmets base, with hideouts dug into the rock pic.twitter.com/Vvl5bA12Q6

— Ian Grant (@Gjoene)
April 4, 2017
Chemical wepon possession:
Turkey = Negative
Syria = Positive

Who is to be blamed? Turkey...

250px-CaptainFacepalm.png

Well the point is the same arguments were used in 2013 Ghouta attacks even thought the UN report came to the conclusion that the attack occured with Surface to Surface Rockets that are/were in Syrian arsenal since 60s but still it was claimed to be a false flag attack without delivering any evidence.

For this one its early to say anything i will wait for reports and convincing explanations.

As for Syrian Chemical weapons being destroyed:
UN inspectors find undeclared sarin-linked chemicals at Syrian military site (2015)

I just leave these 2 tweets here and there is no other explanation to see who is the real winner of this false flag attack:

Whatever Assad is, he ain't an idiot. Trump admin had taken a different approach towards Syria and look what happened now, a ridiculous false flag attack and some civilian sheeps to sacrifice was all that needed to change the U.S course.

Now tell me again, who benefits the most from this attack? WTF would Assad gain from this bombing of civilians when he isn't using chemical weapons against Al-Qaeda or ISIS, the most dangerous terrorist groups in the world?

I just leave these 2 tweets here and there is no other explanation to see who is the real winner of this false flag attack:

Whatever Assad is, he ain't an idiot. Trump admin had taken a different approach towards Syria and look what happened now, a ridiculous false flag attack and some civilian sheeps to sacrifice was all that needed to change the U.S course.

Now tell me again, who benefits the most from this attack? WTF would Assad gain from this bombing of civilians when he isn't using chemical weapons against Al-Qaeda or ISIS, the most dangerous terrorist groups in the world?

Everyone knows which country lost face in Syria. This specific country is sowing tremendous amount of bloodshed in the hope it can redeem its lost face, but that is water under the bridge now.

I'm not going to side with any specific actor in this conflict, but I can say this much with assurance. Those among us that are holding pictures of dead Syrian children at the UN today and pretending to care are responsible and part of the problem. This despicable publicity stunt is unimaginably horrendous. To justify and politicize your intent by holding the pictures of dead children is very telling.

Last edited:
The OP says that the attack was made using a Syrian Army HELICOPTER.

There is no proof that any helicopter has been used in the attack. There is no evidence that the bombs were dropped from the air to begin with.

There is no proof that any helicopter has been used in the attack. There is no evidence that the bombs were dropped from the air to begin with.
And You do not trust the Russian statement, that this was an attack by the Syrian Air Force.

And You do not trust the Russian statement, that this was an attack by the Syrian Air Force.

I do not trust anyone's statement until it is 'proved' for me how the attack is actually conducted. It may or may not have been an airstrike, it may or may not have been a false flag attack. But common sense says it was indeed a false flag, because Assad gains zero from this attack, and actually loses some things, rebels don't.

And where is the proof that it is a false flag attack?

Assad approach is very simple:

1) He tests weapon.
2) If there is no reaction then he starts using it in mass.

I remember very well that in early months of revolt Assad was very scarred to use air force, because no fly zone and Ghaddafi.

Then he dropped one bomb there, another here. Saw there is no reaction. Now he barrel bombs civilians daily, free hand.

Similar approach was with chemical. Very few people know that before 21 August Ghouta attack there was small scale attack on Adra with same Burkan chemical rockets:

There was zero reaction, so he repeated it again 3 weeks later slaughtering 1400 people. Thanks to this slaughter Assad largely depopulated Ghouta and made big gains. But there was lots of noise so he did not use Sarin anymore.

Now with Trump Assad decided his luck again. He knew that risk is zero anyway.

Assad aka Khamenai main enemy is the POPULATION of Syria. Thats why he targets them on DAILY BASIS for 6 years plus.

By indiscriminate attacks Assad aka Khamenai achieve two things in same time:

1) They murder and depopulate rebel areas.
2) They radicalize rebels. Now he can say: you see my opponents are Al Qaqaqaqaeda and I am nice secular, with western suit and tie.

Alas West reacted this time. So Assad wont repeat Sarin attacks in near future. He will keep just killing civilians with barrel bombs and burn them with thermite cluster bombs.

Funny how this happened just a few days after Trump abandoned Obama's regime change policy in Syria. Because there aren't any other countries in the region who would have a vested interest in a new US war on Assad. Are there?

I do not trust anyone's statement until it is 'proved' for me how the attack is actually conducted. It may or may not have been an airstrike, it may or may not have been a false flag attack. But common sense says it was indeed a false flag, because Assad gains zero from this attack, and actually loses some things, rebels don't.

He knows he is protected in the UNSC by the Russians.
The UN investigation of a chemical warfare attack in 2015 came to the conclusion that Assad
was responsible.

Common sense and the reports says he did it again.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/blames-syria-forces-chemical-attack-161022033828052.html

An international inquiry has blamed Syrian government forces for a third chemical weapons attack, according to a confidential report to the United Nations Security Council.

The report, prepared by a joint committee set up by the UN and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons and seen by Reuters news agency, was presented to the security council on Friday.

The UN experts behind the report said Syrian forces were responsible for a toxic gas attack in the village of Qmenas in Idlib province on March 16, 2015. The committee was unable to determine who was behind two other gas attacks - against Binnish in Idlib province in March 2015 and Kafr Zita in Hama province in April 2014.

READ MORE: Aleppo - Syrian forces blamed for 'chlorine gas attack'

"A joint investigative mechanism was set up by the international chemical weapons watchdog and the UN to investigate reports of chemical attacks in Syria," Al Jazeera's Mike Hanna, reporting from the UN headquarters in New York, said.

"Now in its fourth and final report, it says it found a third chemical attack carried out by the Syrian army."

Survivors speak of Syria chemical attack, two years on

The UN-led joint investigative mechanism (JIM) reported in late August that Syrian government forces had carried out at least two chemical attacks in 2014 and 2015 and that Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS) fighters had used mustard gas on the battlefield.

Of the nine total alleged chemical attacks it is considering in its ongoing probe, the JIM has now attributed three to the Syrian government and one to ISIL.

In its fourth report, investigators concluded that there is now "sufficient information" that attack on Qmenas, near Idlib city, "was caused by a Syrian Arab Armed Forces helicopter dropping a device from a high altitude, which hit the ground and released the toxic substance that affected the population".

Investigators say the substance may have been chlorine gas, based on the symptoms the victims displayed.

Back
Top Bottom