What's new

Check out my Babur Cruise Missile chart.

@Oscar

What's the operational status of Babur?

I find it hard to believe that it is not ready even after 5-8 years

Operational service indicates sufficient numbers deployed on the field with operational(and not development) units. So its quite believable.
Operational units mean those that operate the system in the field.

Thanks for your input. I have generated a brochure according the the specs cited here. I am going to post it.

Last edited:
I earlier posted this thread to have some input from other members. After some valuable input i have created a brochure in PDF format. Please give feedback.

Download | Babur - Transportable Land Attack Cruise Missile System

* For some un understandable reason the scribd is displaying the urdu text broken - though it is normal once the file is downloaded.

Check out my Babur Cruise Missile chart.

Cheers.

Special thanks to.

@AhaseebA and @Echelon

Hi Aeronaut,
i will like to share this chart on:
Babur Cruise Missile - Database

will be better if you post it yourself please.

Also it will be nice if you can add some details, like trajectory, guidance, launch system, engine, etc in the brochure. Much of the info is already posted on the thread, you can have a quick look and add it to the PDF brochure it will be perfect. I have made a PDF brochure in PDF format and will love to share it hear. Perhaps you can add the chart to that or the data to the chart and it will cover all the details. How should i send/share it ?

Last edited:
Ok, got it sorted, here you go:
Babur LACM

* on a side note, where is the MENTION option?
I can not find it, AGAIN!

yes boss look nice once i made too in Arabic . please if you make then have to make complete all of them so anyone who found them have full info

i make this one for understand ranges and names types of pakistani missiles in arabic
pakistanmissiles.png

KSA, Libya, Algeria, Yemen, Oman and Jordan must look in to developing electrical and electronics product along with mechanical and chemical ones for Military and commercial purposes. This will help them in weapons too...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom