What's new

Check Indian, Afghan Dams For Floods In Pakistan

It has nothing to do with either India nor with Afghanistan ..........
It is a bad effect for of the Global warming phenomenon , Actually fast current started to flow frm Middle east , they bring cloud to the Northern Pakistan and there was unscduled raining for long time this generated this amount of water + the water cuming from both indian and Afghanistan mixed with it and creat disaster.

This disaster could have been avoided if we have build kalabagh dam.

LOL kalabagh kalabagh !! kalabagh se na nikalna !!

kalabagh hota tu kalabagh se neeche tu disaster na hota par jo tora

bahut KPK baki tha woh b doob chuka hota..

Do you have facts to prove your claim that Kalabagh Damn would flood the whole KP?Please don't listen to politicans much.

Friends lets forget the Article, but the point raised is very well relevant.
Is it really the case that due to good dams and water management in India or Afghanistan, the water could have trickled to unregulated Pakistan territory??
I am not an expert, but it could be an eye opener for better future management.

Now India haters, can keep chanting RAW and India theories, I don't mind it, but I would also like to hear some thing intelligent on this issue.

Is poor water diversion and other poor infrastructure construction the cause of floods in Pakistan, or is it the wrath of nature as was the case in Katrina, or Haiti or Tsunami???
Thanks

Do you have facts to prove your claim that Kalabagh Damn would flood the whole KP?Please don't listen to politicans much.

Meri english itni achi nahi tu main Urdu main he Explain kara deta hon.

Im from KPK !! In fact im From Charsadda.

Charsadda main sab se ziada tabahi hoi hai Coz 4 rivers Charsadda

se ho kar guzarthe hain.

1: River Jeende
2: River Swat
3: River Kabul
4: River Naguman

Flood asal main River Swat main tha.par yahan aik dam ban raha hai

Charsadda main Munda Dam jab wahan pani intehayee ziada ho gaya.

tu unhon ne kuch pani River jeendi ki taraf mor dia jis ne sab se ziada

tabahi machayee.Ab Charsadda main he in main se 3 River Motorway

ko Cross karne se pehle he apas main mil jate hain Kabul Naguman

Swat. jab keh River jeendi Motor way cross karne keh baad in keh

saat milta hai.Motor way par Peshawar se le kar Charsadda tak 6 Km

keh pull bana ne the jaga jaga pe !!

Par hamare currupt logon ne in 3 rivers par i think 7 to 800 Meter ka

aik pull aur river jeendi par 100 m se b kam pull bana kar chor diya.

Ab River jeendi ka pani itna ziada tha keh us keh liye 100 M ka pull

bahut kam tha.tu jo pani us main se guzarta woh guzar jata baki

Motorway ruk deta tha (Motorway ki hight normal land se 22 se 25 Feet tak hai)

jis ki wajah se peeche poori aik jheel ban gayee..

jab Army walon ne Dekha tu unhon ne wahi pull aur Motorway

ko dono side se kaat dia tu pani teezi se nikalne laga jis se pani keh

level main kami aa gayee.ab yeh Pani nowshra se guzar kar

river sindh main shamil ho kar KALABAGH pahunchta hai jis ka JHEEL

ab Ghazi Bharotha Dam ki tarah tu hai nai Straight River hai tu wahan

Dam bana kar pani ko ruka jaye (like motorway) tu yeh pani

kaha jaye ga ?

Peeche rivers he keh level main izafa ho ga aur yeh river kaha se ho

kar gaye hain ?

its simple :P

Zulaikha aurat thi keh mard ?:rofl:

Last edited:
I'm not an expert although watching some interesting programs i end up with the solution that if Pakistan build few dams like Kalabagh it will help to avoid disasters of such levels like that of these days and it will also help to counter our energy crisis and water problems.

For sure we need few dams like kalabagh in the up coming years or you can build many small size dams if people have concerns on kalabagh. We need some practicle work not only debates...lets build these dams bcz we don't want to face these same problems also after 20 years!:hitwall:

What about the non stop rains in some areas in pakistan?how raw managed that?what a fcuking losers....

@humanfirst... you know you can seed the clouds... so definitely possible...

Jokes apart... this is not a time to find the causes of the flood... few months before you guys were blaming the Indian dams for causing drought... now you are blaming them to causing floods... arre karein bhi to kya karein hum... band rakhein ki khol dein...

Go spend time in helping those in need and not follow these ridiculous reports on "google groups"

@humanfirst... you know you can seed the clouds... so definitely possible...

Jokes apart... this is not a time to find the causes of the flood... few months before you guys were blaming the Indian dams for causing drought... now you are blaming them to causing floods... arre karein bhi to kya karein hum... band rakhein ki khol dein...

Go spend time in helping those in need and not follow these ridiculous reports on "google groups"

seed the cloud??? ROFL.. instead why dont you say that raw agent violated the Pakistan airspace monitored by array of high sophisticated radars .with their umbrellas and raincoats,climed pover your clouds and threw buckets filled with water over Pakistani territory!!! come man grow up.we know what happened was bad !! but that dose not me that you will point your finger in all directions!!

YSome days back someone said that flood will be blamed on RAW and here you go man. This is highest degree of Bullshit ever printed. I think we should start a signature campaign to give all ten best conspiracy award to Pakistan, I am voting for it, no one can beat them. The logic is so simple everything happeing bad is done by CIA/RAW/Mousad. They are also facing population problem, hope RAW is not blamed for that.

I agree that it 'seems' preposterous but it does seem GODS have been very kind to the US recently with Russian fires and floods in Pakistan and China...quite convienient...its like precision/target bombing.Ofcourse, I dont think RAW is good enough to cause rains where it wants and when it wants...if its them...Im heading for cover and getting my umbrella out !!! Lol..I mean they must targetted Japan to cause the rain in Pakistan !

Back
Top Bottom