What's new

Chechen militant threatens Turkey after killings

I dont even read all your worthless BS! Just one thing, if he is ruling the country he can atleast esspecially (after those last attacks when 24 soldiers were killed and 18 wounded ) give the order to hunt down and kill their leading figures or atleast effectively try to asasinate them!

I agree with you. Terrorist is a terrorist so he/she doesnt deserve mercy. We know, who is pkk supporter and speaking the same language of pkk? Turkiye must assassinate those bastards. But we have really ridiculous a gov. which is flirting with those bastard. JITEM members were doing it before now they are arrested and jailed you know that.

BTW. Turkish people get what do they deserve. Nowadays, PM. and Pre. say terrorism will be ended soon. I really wonder that how? Will pkk give up to separate South,Southeastern Turkiye? Will they drop their guns and surrender? I dont think so.

Akp is playing very dangerous a game. We will see whats happened?

I won't even argue with that attitude redbeard. If you wanna argue, fine, but don't curse while arguing. Only dogs bark at each other, humans talk.

i wish we still had death-sentences in Turkey... why where they removed. anybody knows?

I won't even argue with that attitude redbeard. If you wanna argue, fine, but don't curse while arguing. Only dogs bark at each other, humans talk.

I'm not a blind follower like you, i support the good things, if i see wrongs i will question it! Guys like you support Erdogan no matter what!! How can you be such a fools?? Can't they make mistakes? do they know everything?? are they from heaven or something?? Tell me what did i missed? Yeri geldiginde Hz ömer'e bile hesap sormuslardir muslumanlar!! ama siz Tayyib'e gelince, nekadarda suclu olursa olsun en ufak bir itiraz istemiyorsunuz yaw?? kimsiniz lan siz kimsiniz hic bisey konusamaycakmiyiz bu ulkede???

And i am a Kurd i want the PKK to be wiped out, because it is destroying our brotherhood with the Turks. This goverment are giving legitimacy to them! And proud nationalistic loyal Kurds like us are being labeled as sellouts, and traitors!! This is what this stupid goverment is doing all the time by negotiating with these bastXXXs!! But ofcourse i know nothing right??

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

i wish we still had death-sentences in Turkey... why where they removed. anybody knows?

Yes it really should be considered esspecially against those terrorists.

^^^^^

Ne alaka? Ben Tayyibin hatasi yok demedim. Ama bazi gercekleri tastiklemek lazim.

We all know how Turkey was 10 years earlier and how it is today. Every major (both international and national) newspapers talk about the magnificent achievements Turkey had the last 8 years. You can't impossibly deny that fact. Of course this government has flaws (hatalar) but you can't entirely say that this government totally failed because some PKK monkeys attacked our citizens. If we look from an objective window (tarafsiz) then we must accept that this government's economic achievements are much better than the former goverments.

Look, for us to deal with PKK we need to regard many factors.

Firstly we have to look into why some Kurds regard PKK as a legitimate organization, and why they repsect them. First and furthermost that is because the Kurdish population in Turkey has been humiliated (kücük görüldü) and some soldiers in the past have killed Kurdish civillians for a long time. If you want to talk about the realities, you can't deny these facts. I myself am Turkish (i'm from Kayseri too) and i don't say that everything my country did in the past was righteous, humans make mistakes. If you are open to criticism you should not insult me from beginning, instead you should discuss in a rightly manner about what you oppose and what you support. And you should be open to criticize the wrongdoings in the past as well. I myself criticize some aspects of this government (Erdogan is too harsh and sometimes sees himself as very powerful and insult his opposition very harsh). But overall, the achievements of this government is undeniable.

If you ask me, we should not deal with child killing psychos, but if they are ready to give themselves in and go to prison for their actions, that door should be open too. Because death begets death, and i fear that this conflict will never end in this manner. Hate begets hate, kill one of the terrorists another will appear and even with more hate towards Turkiye. If we can teach the Kurds in the east that death and destruction won't get them anywhere and that they got exactly the same rights as other citizens of Turkey maybe the problem will be solved much faster. My hopes, as every sane Turks, is to end this conflict with no blood being spilled.

But unfortunately this is their coward honourless way to deal with the problem.. You dont have to be a super intelligent professor to know whats going on!! The other party comes in armed with weapons and demanding all kinds of things, also killing our police, soldiers civilians. So how can you negotiate with someone already took up arms and declared war on you? What will you talk with them? give them lands??? Well why not share your wifes with them?? Complete the job totally give them your daughters and your wifes and make peace!
so for the sake of proving you are right, will you character assasinate a man's wife and daughter who do not even know about you or you do not know about them.
Its not wise to bring in family members in a forum. Its cheep on your part.
when you make a point, defend it rather than demoralizing some ones family.
I have reported your post any way.
Be a better civilized man than a barbaric one in speech.

^^^^^

First and furthermost that is because the Kurdish population in Turkey has been humiliated (kücük görüldü) and some soldiers in the past have killed Kurdish civillians for a long time. .

If we can teach the Kurds in the east that death and destruction won't get them anywhere and that they got exactly the same rights as other citizens of Turkey maybe the problem will be solved much faster. .

Which Kurds have been killed? Are you joke?
Same rights huh? You achieved more in last ten years than what PKK achieved in last 25 years. Brainless Moron Erdo awakened at Ramadan attacks of PKK then he started to talk that they are Yazidis. They can kill everyone 11 months of year but they shouldn't do that in Ramadan. We murdered civilian Kurds, we did not give their rights, we are devils of earth already PKK has been founded for cultural rights of Kurds. Look your Muslim brothers are praying.

Akup, Kurdish name ?
O terrist Ermeni kt! - Rotahaber.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^

Ne alaka? Ben Tayyibin hatasi yok demedim. Ama bazi gercekleri tastiklemek lazim.

We all know how Turkey was 10 years earlier and how it is today.Every major (both international and national) newspapers talk about the magnificent achievements Turkey had the last 8 years.

How Turkey was 10 years ago, and how is it today? Magnificent achievements, like what ??

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Joseph Goebbels

Back
Top Bottom