What's new

Chaudry Sahib from Rawalpindi

You can keep AJK but did you ask the Indian kashmiris.

I have yet to meet a single Indian Kashmir who wants to be with Pakistan..they saying(rightly so) that why should they exchange one misery/brutal dictatorship for another...

Ask the people in FATA and swat

Sure..the 25% of budget they take (not including special funds) that are spent on BMWs is not coming from sales tax on an old poor worker paying 17% sales tax on 200g bread

It's coming from general pooping 💵💵💵💵

I really really suspect you have met an Indian kashmiri caz I have very different experience

A profiling should happen and whoever abuses army /forces (not a particular officer) should be refused any business and sales with dha and other military consortiums.. refused admission in NUST bahria air and refused entrance to cantonment areas..

I know it's unrealistic but just for fun would be nice to see.

Army apni ga*ndh men ye companies aur chezen ly k paida oti a? Army is a branch of government. Just like other government properties, army properties belong to people of Pakistan. Baki agar kisi ki a s s men notes, zameen, plots aur cements, corn flakes etc ugtay hen tou wo uski tasweer dekhae. Shukria.

Army apni ga*ndh men ye companies aur chezen ly k paida oti a? Army is a branch of government. Just like government properties, army properties belong to people of Pakistan. Baki agar kisi ki a s s men notes, zameen, plots aur cements, corn flakes etc ugtay hen tou wo uski tasweer dekhae. Shukria.
The plead is simple...dont eat ghaddar corn flakes. .don't study where ghaddar distribute degrees. Either boycott them or stfu.....

The plead is simple...dont eat ghaddar corn flakes. .don't study where ghaddar distribute degrees. Either boycott them or stfu.....
Yes however do pay 17% sales tax on the coffin.don't complain if we pick you up or drone you

I am personally not a consumer of any of the products they make. But your logic is still flawed. Ppl pay full price for whatever they buy, no Allah wastay stuff happening here. No ehsan on our head if they run these companies or not. If they won't, that would bring more positive competition for consumers only. As I know that for instance Fuji Fertilizer used army contacts and muscle to get gas for its plants when engro fertilizer wasn't given any gas. If there was no fuking ffc in first place we would have engro fertilizer at spot 1 and some other companies at spot 2 , 3. But since these bast**ds meddle with everything and whole government is also corrupt as F, they get away with monopolies.

I am personally not a consumer of any of the products they make. But your logic is still flawed. Ppl pay full price for whatever they buy, no Allah wastay stuff happening here. No ehsan on our head if they run these companies or not. If they won't, that would bring more positive competition for consumers only. As I know that for instance Fuji Fertilizer used army contacts and muscle to get gas for its plants when engro fertilizer wasn't given any gas. If there was no fuking ffc in first place we would have engro fertilizer at spot 1 and some other companies at spot 2 , 3. But since these bast**ds meddle with everything and whole government is also corrupt as F, they get away with monopolies.
Lol boycott and bankrupt them.. dont run away from the argument

First you need

One of the feats of this army is to keep AJK protected from Indian designs. Would have all those big houses been there if the situation was bad.. you are forgetting you love on a loc not an international border
Wa ji wa. They actually did the job they are expected to do.

Do you think that is an ehsan of the institution? It is the expectation and every single Pakistani is appreciative of the sacrifices of the individuals and the institution - because that is the expectation.

The problem is they take advantage of that for thier extra activities. The institutional involvement in politics, commerce - the excessive perks, the colonial style desperation is all a major problem.

The teachers who educate us, the doctors who treat us - are just as important - arguably more - what plots do they get? Which govt did they remove?

Also the buts we've not mentioned yet. The deals with terrorist groups, the human rights abuses - in this aspect they're no worse than the worst of the waderas.

A profiling should happen and whoever abuses army /forces (not a particular officer) should be refused any business and sales with dha and other military consortiums.. refused admission in NUST bahria air and refused entrance to cantonment areas..

I know it's unrealistic but just for fun would be nice to see.
Absurd rationing, would they be exempted from paying taxes that go towards sustaining these institutions and the free/cheap land provided to them by the state be returned for civilian use or re charged at commercial rate.

People not against army just few individuals who appear to be functioning above the law, it hurts to see people creating the notion that nation turning against its protectors. Pakistani's no matter what will always remember and cherish its forces and their sacrifices.

.. call foj ghadaar. And then make plot in dha or study in NUST.??? And I'm an idiot?
dude, DHA and NUST, and the almighty fauji cornflakes are not the generals' private property. how much more do you want us to dumb it down for you?

One of the feats of this army is to keep AJK protected from Indian designs. Would have all those big houses been there if the situation was bad.. you are forgetting you love on a loc not an international border
you hear that kashmiris? get in line. :lol:
@313ghazi

superb logic tho, let us occupy most of the country, or the indians will occupy all of it. oh, and you have to love us too.

how about this? infiltrate the ghaddar's stronghold and take it over from the inside?
you know a successful revolution needs to have influenced individuals inside the security apparatus as well? pitchfork can only go so far. you need some of the tanks on your side too.

Last edited:

This is .... DHAAAAAA .......

1667897446713.png

dude, DHA and NUST, and the almighty fauji cornflakes are not the generals' private property. how much more do you want us to dumb it down for you?

Army Brats actually think DHA is the promised land. That the General's were made in God's own image; and the forbidden tree? It had a DHA Plot File which would give Army the right to build DHA on Quaid e Azam's grave.

you hear that kashmiris? get in line. :lol:
@313ghazi

superb logic tho, let us occupy most of the country, or the indians will occupy all of it. oh, and you have to love us too.

how about this? infiltrate the ghaddar's stronghold and take it over from the inside?
you know a successful revolution needs to have influenced individuals inside the security apparatus as well? pitchfork can only go so far. you need some of the tanks on your side too.
Like when did i say dha is a generals property. .. it is a land constitutionally transfered to foj..not a particular person.. and you envy dha .dha progressed like every sector in country should have done.. its like a wheel kept running and the other wheel stayed stuck.. serious kashmiri would know im not talking BS..its not an order like you put it. You have conprehe sion issuea and need to go back to school.

That's not revolution ..that's anarchism.
If this was nation was so united on some thing I would hands down wanted then to replace the military .you can't take over raiwand mahal in a province pti governs yet you are looking to bring down ghq..
Have some shame. And start some inward looks g where you lack and why this nation can't become one.

Wa ji wa. They actually did the job they are expected to do.

Do you think that is an ehsan of the institution? It is the expectation and every single Pakistani is appreciative of the sacrifices of the individuals and the institution - because that is the expectation.

The problem is they take advantage of that for thier extra activities. The institutional involvement in politics, commerce - the excessive perks, the colonial style desperation is all a major problem.

The teachers who educate us, the doctors who treat us - are just as important - arguably more - what plots do they get? Which govt did they remove?

Also the buts we've not mentioned yet. The deals with terrorist groups, the human rights abuses - in this aspect they're no worse than the worst of the waderas.
Doctors and engineers all respect to them. But they dont put their life at stake in line of duty as soldiers and officers .. though i always cherish efforts of civilians who lose life due to accidents .but here this is different..I say police should have similar rewards as that received by Army. The problem is one institution progressed phenomenally while the other degenerated over time..The gap created due to nalaaiki is so overwhelming it creates a feeling of being left out on purpose and the other party taking unfair advantage. Who was responsible to make police a personal militia or have the families of their shaheed make rounds around for pension.
The civil bureaucracy reform are never talked about to uplift the police and other arras yet only envy and hate for army serves as a scapegoat.
Army is in region where govt. doesn't exist and no tax is collected. The black economy from that region is only generated because army is there else that would also go to someone else. This country has a serious governance issue and army is struggling to fill the gap a vacuum they had to jump in.. if they hadnt someone from outside would with ulterior designs would come.. army handed of FATA to kpk govt.. and they want political institutions to play their role in baluchistan as welll...if the civilian side shows reluctance nothing will move an inch.

Back
Top Bottom