What's new

Chaudry Sahib from Rawalpindi

A profiling should happen and whoever abuses army /forces (not a particular officer) should be refused any business and sales with dha and other military consortiums.. refused admission in NUST bahria air and refused entrance to cantonment areas..

I know it's unrealistic but just for fun would be nice to see.
NUST/ Bahria/ Air/ Cantonement is part of Pakistan or DHAistan?
Because **** Logic right?

Haha - DHA and Bahria, the pinnacle of Pakistan Army achievements.

Building villas on land they get free from the govt and then thinking they are big businessman.

I am from AJK, I wouldn't spit on a property in DHA. Go to our villages in Mirpur, Kolti, Dadyal, wider potwar region. Look at what pendus who went to UK and the Middle East have achieved working as taxi drivers, dish washers and manual labourers.

Exactly my sentiment .
How these scum treat us when they see AJK number plate in Pakistan thinking there above us .

No it comes from informal economy from regions wher
CIA funds you mean? Or real estate business?
And they are not bound to obey people against state institutions... the constitution is pretty explicit on that.
When the institutions go rogue people are bound to stand against them. Read article 5 of the Constitution.

A profiling should happen and whoever abuses army /forces (not a particular officer) should be refused any business and sales with dha and other military consortiums.. refused admission in NUST bahria air and refused entrance to cantonment areas..

Do this and then cry that people are dragging us. U people are absolute epitome of dumbness.

Is it me or did any one else noticed that none of posters and abusers above have no idea about owners of bahria town ??

Since all seem to be tagging bahria with dha

Is it me or did any one else noticed that none of posters and abusers above have no idea about owners of bahria town ??

Since all seem to be tagging bahria with dha
Technically - Bahria and DHA have an informal alliance in the sense the Riaz has been smart about employing Army/Navy retirees and using their connections to get land grab’s approval expedited or get preferential treatment.

So technically while Bahria and DHA are separate entities and there is a semi competitive nature between them - there are also people with hands in both plates who have worn the uniform and who use their connections with those who still adorn the uniform to get preferential activities done, procedures and checks dropped along with forcing the less powerful to give in.

In Islamabad, Rawalpindi that is Riaz’s modus operandi , in Karachi he is in bed with Zardari and in Lahore I believe he has another politician powerhouse in pockets.

From a pure investment perspective - Bahria town is the worst place to sink funds due to their 99 year lease. At least DHA lets you own the land you buy.

CIA funds you mean? Or real estate business?

When the institutions go rogue people are bound to stand against them. Read article 5 of the Constitution.
Read what the constitution says for elemwnts that go rogue against state itself.
Haha - DHA and Bahria, the pinnacle of Pakistan Army achievements.

Building villas on land they get free from the govt and then thinking they are big businessman.

I am from AJK, I wouldn't spit on a property in DHA. Go to our villages in Mirpur, Kolti, Dadyal, wider potwar region. Look at what pendus who went to UK and the Middle East have achieved working as taxi drivers, dish washers and manual labourers.

One of the feats of this army is to keep AJK protected from Indian designs. Would have all those big houses been there if the situation was bad.. you are forgetting you live on a loc not an international border

Last edited:

Everything what these scumbags owned are belongs to us pakistanis , they sucked it our blood from the past 75 years , and bought properties, tanks ,weapons, bullets , uniforms …inky baap ka paisa nhi

wsalam..
I think a law abiding citizen should not do business with people he calls ghaddar. Only a munafiq would do that.
We should first amendment the law and take away all the right of freedom of expression
Then we need to stop wasting money on elections as bloody civilians are incompetent

Doctors and engineers know nothing we need army generals who know everything especially how to run DHAs and monopoly business..mineral stealing and illegal mining throughout FATA.

Let's end this stupid election what's the point one wasting so much money

Everything what these scumbags owned are belongs to us pakistanis , they sucked it our blood from the past 75 years , and bought properties, tanks ,weapons, bullets , uniforms …inky baap ka paisa nhi
They have a big role in the informal economy.. they are not dependent on you money exactly.

First you need

One of the feats of this army is to keep AJK protected from Indian designs. Would have all those big houses been there if the situation was bad.. you are forgetting you love on a loc not an international border
You can keep AJK but did you ask the Indian kashmiris.

I have yet to meet a single Indian Kashmir who wants to be with Pakistan..they saying(rightly so) that why should they exchange one misery/brutal dictatorship for another...

Ask the people in FATA and swat

They have a big role in the informal economy.. they are not dependent on you money exactly.
Sure..the 25% of budget they take (not including special funds) that are spent on BMWs is not coming from sales tax on an old poor worker paying 17% sales tax on 200g bread

It's coming from general pooping 💵💵💵💵

Back
Top Bottom