What's new

Charity Appeal: Personal - Please do read for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zaki where is your uncle from?? in pk.. perhaps i can donate few hundred dollars but i want to see the person before i do that instead of just giving my money to a stranger i dont know.
Hello

You don't live very far actually as he is from... post edited as no longer valid

Sorted out in private message

Last edited:
Hi Zaki, I am a college going student so I can spare 1000 INR as of now. I am living in Delhi and can help you if you need blood for your uncle or in case of any issues in Delhi. Please share your bank account details if I can help you with 1000 INR only.
Thank you my friend

I highly admire your intentions/courage but I do not have a way to accept donations from India. If there are more Indian friends willing to donate then we will find a way out. Otherwise I will make sure to add equivalent of 1000 Indian rupees in British Pounds on your behalf from my pocket

Thank you so much, I have received 3 donations + 2 pledges for donation from Pakistan but trust me I liked your intentions the most. This is the moment when I feel proud on humanity and which distinguishes ourselves from rest of the species

Thank you so much

I won't be able to make a donation but i will pray for your uncle i one of my relative too died in 2015 due to liver cancer and to all those who donated incl you zaki just respect you guys are doing a really good work may Allah bless you all for this.
Oh please don't tag anybody as I feel so embarrased :cry:

Its an open invitation to all that it is a noble cause. I am quite happy to achieve this goal so far as I was really not expecting that much contribution. We do need thousands of dollar as details mentioned in the original post but this thread has given me ray of hope and hopefully only good will happen Insha'Allah

Zaki, I've made a small donation on your gofundme page.

Also I think you are a good person and especially a moderator for this forum and hope ur relative has a successful surgery.

Peace

Zaki, I've made a small donation on your gofundme page.

Also I think you are good person and especially a moderator for this forum and hope ur relative has a successful surgery.

Peace

Thank you so much my friend

I really appreciate it. Please don't forget to PM your email address to me in case I have to refund it back to you

Thank you so much

May God bless you

-----

I want to list all the members who donated thus far but I will do that tomorrow after seeking permission :)

Thank you so much my friend

I really appreciate it. Please don't forget to PM your email address to me in case I have to refund it back to you

Thank you so much

May God bless you

-----

I want to list all the members who donated thus far but I will do that tomorrow after seeking permission :)

No worries mate, just give my money to charity, if you have to give it back.

Last edited:
@Zaki

Just sent one now thru paypal to the email you gave. I gave my email in the message. Please private message me if you didnt get the email addy etc.

I have always wanted to contribute something to PDF community for all that I have gained from it, this is a good cause to do so I think. I will spread this request to others that I know.

Please give all the people concerned our best wishes and prayers.

@Zaki

Just sent one now thru paypal to the email you gave. I gave my email in the message. Please private message me if you didnt get the email addy etc.

I have always wanted to contribute something to PDF community for all that I have gained from it, this is a good cause to do so I think. I will spread this request to others that I know.

Please give all the people concerned our best wishes and prayers.
May God bless you man, the world is so beautiful with people like you

Nilgri for Prime Minister of India :yahoo:

@Zaki I also was going to ask where your uncle is from Pakistan but I think it is wrong to do so. I will make a small donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom