What's new

Charity Appeal: Personal - Please do read for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have received 3 donations

@Zaki bro may be i am naive to that link but it doesn't show "donate" option. it is only showing "pledge" option.

can you help me understand how can i actually "donate" a small amount instead of pledging ?

@Zaki bro may be i am naive to that link but it doesn't show "donate" option. it is only showing "pledge" option.

can you help me understand how can i actually "donate" a small amount instead of pledging ?
I am not sure if you are doing it correctly or if its due to extra layer of security as they contacted me today to ask for some information which I will provide when I wake up as its very early in London...

I don't know if you are using mobile or laptop but there is a visible button of Donate Now

I am not sure if you are doing it correctly or if its due to extra layer of security as they contacted me today to ask for some information which I will provide when I wake up as its very early in London...

I don't know if you are using mobile or laptop but there is a visible button of Donate Now

found it. thanks

@Czar786

Thank you so much brother for your generous donation. I am so obliged

May God/Allah give you a lot more

This is the list of members who contributed so far but I will only mention total amount that is received because some of the members do not wish to be named

GoFundMe
  • xyxmt
  • graphican
  • Anonymous (trying to find out who he is, joint biggest donor)
  • Anonymous (I know this member, joint biggest donor)
  • Mo12
  • Qamar1990
Total = £1230 / after 8% fees + transaction charge = £1119.35

Anonymous user please contact me as I need your email address in case if I have to refund you. Please do not donate or leave clear instructions for me if you cannot provide email address to me as I wouldn't know what to do with your money if God Forbid he is too late

Paypal
  • Nilgiri
  • Czar786
Total = About £70 pounds after mix contribution of British Pound and USD

Pakistan / Rupees
  • Doordie
  • Baqai
  • Hell Hound
Total = expecting about 50,000 rupees as only 1 payment received so far and another 2 pledged to donate the stated amount soon

Pledge on GoFundMe
  • Anonymous user pledged to donate £15

Total = £1200 + 50,000 rupees (approximate and will give exact figure when I close this thread in few days)

We Have to Thank you for letting us to contribute in this good cause may allah give shifa to your family member and he get well soon Ameen.

@Czar786

Thank you so much brother for your generous donation. I am so obliged

May God/Allah give you a lot more

We Have to Thank you for letting us to contribute in this good cause may allah give shifa to your family member and he get well soon Ameen.
With the grace of God we have been able to get around 75% amount including donations from this forum but still thousands of dollar are required :(

But hopefully the target will be achieved, I am hopeful. I basically contacted every acquaintance I knew in real life, every friend even if I had not met for 5 years... and so did everybody else trying to collect on his behalf

If you guys know anyone who is willing to donate Zakat or Qarz-e-Hasana?

With the grace of God we have been able to get around 75% amount including donations from this forum but still thousands of dollar are required :(

But hopefully the target will be achieved, I am hopeful. I basically contacted every acquaintance I knew in real life, every friend even if I had not met for 5 years... and so did everybody else trying to collect on his behalf

If you guys know anyone who is willing to donate Zakat or Qarz-e-Hasana?

For any lasting shortfall after the drive, are there any immediate financing options that can be undertaken (loans etc) as last case scenario to ensure he gets the procedure if/when the window arrives?

BTW, I have printed copies and posted the pledgeme page at work bulletin boards and a few other places I frequent (adding my contact info as well). I have received a number of donations and pledges already. I will keep the drive open till next week or so before Feb 20th arrives and give you the total amount I manage to collect at that point. Hope thats ok?

For any lasting shortfall after the drive, are there any immediate financing options that can be undertaken (loans etc) as last case scenario to ensure he gets the procedure if/when the window arrives?

BTW, I have printed copies and posted the pledgeme page at work bulletin boards and a few other places I frequent (adding my contact info as well). I have received a number of donations and pledges already. I will keep the drive open till next week or so before Feb 20th arrives and give you the total amount I manage to collect at that point. Hope thats ok?
Thats great my friend, I hope someone contributes

He doesn't have a bank account so no chance he will get loan from the bank.. also for banks do not finance loans for such treatment as its highly risky investment but that is not a question anyway.

I could try to get some loan from the bank but frankly speaking I have already contributed much more than I could afford under present circumstances so if the loan is taken from the bank it will very limited and wil only add 5% or so of total money required with plenty of headache for me to pay back

I will send whatever I could collect until 20th of February and then close this campaign from the website

First of all Thank you so much for your generous donations.

I am closing this thread and also the campaign as I am going to send all donations on Monday. I think I did whatever I could do... and hope all your donations will be used to save his life

I am thinking so much about it for few hours a day and strongly feel I need rest and need to focus on other matters.

If anyone from you wish to donate later on you can send a message to zakifx1@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless you.

I will reopen this thread again after his operation is done in march and let you know the status of his health alongside pictures

Thank you

---------- merged ----------

Special thanks to Nilgiri and Hell Hound for their attempt to continue this drive outside this forum

Special thanks to both anonoymous members for generous donations and P (anonymous) for special support. Lots of respect for you P

Special thanks to xymt for putting life in this campaign and graphican for valuable contribution

And thank you so much to Qamar, Doordie, Baqai, czar and everybody else for generous donations and their support

May Allah bless you all and reward you much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom