What's new

Chaos at Chaman

Keep welcoming in your future terrorists. Why didn't you close the border?

Dancing with the devil again? Some things never change.

There is another way to resolve this problem.

Let us build temporary shelters on Afghan soil near the border and put Pakistani and Turkish soldiers to provide security and supply other basic necessities. Let other nations, UN, world bank and IMF provide fund to build and run this facility.

Don’t need to send troops as that will attract attacks, just send NGOs and have Pakistani troops watch over from its side of the border. Only if the need arises, should Pakistani troops cross in, but let the local forces manage it and let the NGOs decide if they feel safe enough to operate there. Like Doctors Without Borders.

Just saw the scenes live on ITV News. There is a massive build up and now western experts are saying that Pakistan is the only route now for those claiming asylum or fleeing. All I saw were very large queues but I have no doubt thousands are crossing.
This is now going to a horrible national security situation and there needs to be a mobilisation of Pakistan's large army. There needs to be at least 20,000 troops at Chaman.
It's open knowledge that the crossing will be used by TTP fighters, BLA/BLF terrorists and other desirables.
Also why should Pakistan evacuate people who have been engaged in anti-Pakistan activity?

Genuine cases yes, families in need etc but this requires strong leadership.

This is even more of a security threat to Pakistan now than india........this is truly DREAD!!!!!!!!.............. :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o:

This is even more of a security threat to Pakistan now than india........this is truly DREAD!!!!!!!!.............. :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o:
Not sure what the GOP is thinking, we are still suffering from the mess of Refugees from the 80s debacle.
Under the circumstances how can Pakistan bore the brunt of more of the same.

Not sure what the GOP is thinking, we are still suffering from the mess of Refugees from the 80s debacle.
Under the circumstances how can Pakistan bore the brunt of more of the same.

I sometimes wonder whether the Pakistan leadership are actually 33rd degree satanic fremasons hell bent on destroying us.

Last edited:
Iran are not getting them coming through, their border is closed. They are going straight to you and will either blow themselves up, abduct your children or seek assylum elsewhere pretending to be Pakistani. You have played yourselves again, I cannot for the life of me understand your stupidity over and over and over again.

You need to come out on the streets to protest this or something.

Rely on Almighty Allah. Help these poor people they are in distress. We are not a poor Country. This is our duty as human and a MUSLIM.

We can but we need proper scrutiny. Else, we have to stop immigration for our own security. Also, we can help IEA to manage refugees inside Afghanistan territory but near border. So that we can both guard them .Also, the world should help IEA against ISIS-K,
Rely on Almighty Allah. Help these poor people they are in distress. We are not a poor Country. This is our duty as human and a MUSLIM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom