What's new

Chaos at Chaman

If you think Nawaz Sharif's fate is terrible think again. If these leaders are making the same old mistakes their fate will be brutal.
How so Brother? The pig fled with his haram cash intact, and is living a cushy life in downtown London, just like his Karachi cousin Altaf Sooar.

Last edited:
Just saw the scenes live on ITV News. There is a massive build up and now western experts are saying that Pakistan is the only route now for those claiming asylum or fleeing. All I saw were very large queues but I have no doubt thousands are crossing.
This is now going to a horrible national security situation and there needs to be a mobilisation of Pakistan's large army. There needs to be at least 20,000 troops at Chaman.
It's open knowledge that the crossing will be used by TTP fighters, BLA/BLF terrorists and other desirables.
Also why should Pakistan evacuate people who have been engaged in anti-Pakistan activity?

Genuine cases yes, families in need etc but this requires strong leadership.

There is another way to resolve this problem.

Let us build temporary shelters on Afghan soil near the border and put Pakistani and Turkish soldiers to provide security and supply other basic necessities.

Agree on all except involving Turkey. Why do we need crutches? Arent we capable of dealing with issues on our own?

Let other nations, UN, world bank and IMF provide fund to build and run this facility.
Very well said! Let NATO foot the bill for their blunders / atrocities.

Just saw the scenes live on ITV News. There is a massive build up and now western experts are saying that Pakistan is the only route now for those claiming asylum or fleeing. All I saw were very large queues but I have no doubt thousands are crossing.
This is now going to a horrible national security situation and there needs to be a mobilisation of Pakistan's large army. There needs to be at least 20,000 troops at Chaman.
It's open knowledge that the crossing will be used by TTP fighters, BLA/BLF terrorists and other desirables.
Also why should Pakistan evacuate people who have been engaged in anti-Pakistan activity?

Genuine cases yes, families in need etc but this requires strong leadership.
Ref: Item in Red

After the Tabdeeli that happened 3yrs ago, you are still not happy?

*sarcasm*

Agree on all except involving Turkey. Why do we need crutches? Arent we capable of dealing with issues on our own?
Pakistani interest and may be Afghans' also......
Involving Turkey means involving NATO, US and EU.
Funds which are most scarce for this venture, can be made available.

Pakistani interest and may be Afghans' also......
Involving Turkey means involving NATO, US and EU.
Funds which are most scarce for this venture, can be made available.
Turkey is a myth, sooner people realize it, the better.
Keep it closed, enough is enough. These same people will abuse Pakistan in the future. I will not forgive this government if they make the mistake if letting in more refugees

This disaster is happening as we speak.

It’s sad to see so much human suffering. Pakistan should definitely help our Muslim brethren, since charity is not done with an eye on the reward and we all will have to Answer to Allah about our actions and the Afghans will for their actions.

I recommend we create refugee camps in Afghanistan near the fence but these refugees should be biometricly marked and we keep a sample of their DNA Along with fool proof Secuirty at the refuge camps so people are not allowed all over Pakistan

k

Are we not supposed to close the border to stop Afghan refugees coming to Pak side.

Its so unfortunate that we have brainless clueless egoistic coward person as PM who lives in his own world and highly incompetent coward submissive person as army chief at the time when we need competent men sitting on top.

Nawaz was a traitor but Raheel Sharif controlled the damages and made the situation better for the country.
IK should resign and become minister for tree plantation as this is the best he do given his skills and abilities.

Ref: Item in Red

After the Tabdeeli that happened 3yrs ago, you are still not happy?

*sarcasm*

Lol I hear you. Anyway we need to see something happen fast. Our British forces leave on the 28th, all Europeans vacate this Sunday and the US will be gone by Tuesday.
These crowds will then head for Pakistan, God help.

Are we not supposed to close the border to stop Afghan refugees coming to Pak side.

Its so unfortunate that we have brainless clueless egoistic coward person as PM who lives in his own world and highly incompetent coward submissive person as army chief at the time when we need competent men sitting on top.

Nawaz was a traitor but Raheel Sharif controlled the damages and made the situation better for the country.
IK should resign and become minister for tree plantation as this is the best he do given his skills and abilities.
Agree on all except how RS gave NS a free hand to loot and plunder. How did we mount such a ridiculous amount of debt while he was in power? Same goes for Uncle Kiyani.

Agree on all except how RS gave NS a free hand to loot and plunder. How did we mount such a ridiculous amount of debt while he was in power? Same goes for Uncle Kiyani.

I disagree. Zardari gave one speech against army and then he had to leave Pak for 2 years. This was fear of Raheel Sharif. Zardari returned to Pak only when Bajwa took over the charge.

NS too left the country for months and stayed in UK even though he was PM. NS as usual used the excuse of its heart treatment at that time too.

Raheel Sharif took notice of dawn leaks in such a manner that whole NS govt was shaken and you never heard a single word from Mariam Nawaz against army as long as RS was army chief. Dawn leaks which was such a small thing compared to what happened in tenure of Bajwa.

Raheel Sharif delivered a lot in his 3 years of tenure.

Last edited:
I disagree. Zardari gave one speech against army and then he had to leave Pak for 2 years. This was fear of Raheel Sharif. Zardari returned to Pak only when Bakwa took over the charge.

NS too left the country for months and stayed in UK even though he was PM. NS as usual used the excuse of its heart treatment at that time too.

Raheel Sharif took notice of dawn leaks in such a manner that whole NS govt was shaken and you never heard a single word from Mariam Nawaz against army as long as RS was army chief. Dawn leaks which was such a small thing compared to what happened in tenure of Bajwa.

Raheel Sharif delivered a lot in his 3 years of tenure.
Brother you are entitled to your opinion. Me, sitting on this side of the fence would respectfully like to disagree.

He is yet to tweet about Captain Kashif

But tweets every other day about tree plantation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom