What's new

Chaos at Chaman

Thousands of Afghans at the Spin Boldak Border crossing, trying to flee #Afghanistan and get into #Pakistan. Reportedly, the situation is worse here than at #Kabul airport. Tens of thousands of Afghans cue every day to try and enter Pakistan.

Complete insanity, has Pakistan's establishment gone senile? Limited resources, but we open our legs everytime something goes down in Afghanistan. Then we complain and never lear

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Thousands of Afghans at the Spin Boldak Border crossing, trying to flee #Afghanistan and get into #Pakistan. Reportedly, the situation is worse here than at #Kabul airport. Tens of thousands of Afghans cue every day to try and enter Pakistan.

Complete insanity, has Pakistan's establishment gone senile? Limited resources, but we open our legs everytime something goes down in Afghanistan. Then we complain and never learn.

Jo Afghani Suit pehn Kay English me Pakistan ko gaalian nikaalta Hy wo Kabul Airport pe Hy.
Or Jo Afghani Pashto or Dari me Pakistan ko gaalian nikaalta Hy wo Chapman border or Turkhm border pe hy

ab mazy karo taliban ko support kerny ke :lol:

Har jagah taliban ko blame na karo

Tumhara prime Minister aur government chutya hai. Un ko blame karo
Please someone tell me that we aren't allowing these rats in? :hitwall:

We actually are

50000 in just 3 days

Imran Khan is a cuck. What else did you expect?

Complete insanity, has Pakistan's establishment gone senile? Limited resources, but we open our legs everytime something goes down in Afghanistan. Then we complain and never learn.

Tell them to request USA and its NATO armies, and their Indian friends to help them…

Are they allowing any in? Are the borders still closed?
If gathering of people - attempting to cross the border - becomes too big then it creates pressure on troops and relevant authorities. A decision is to be made eventually.

We actually are

50000 in just 3 days

What is the source of this? I checked and could not verify any info about any more refugees coming in?

The Afghanistan-Pakistan border crossing at Spin Boldak was fully re-opened on August 21, per Reuters, after the crossing was shut down for a week when the Afghanistan capital of Kabul fell to Taliban militants on August 15. Trucks containing commercial goods can now cross the border after the Pakistani government engaged the Taliban in two rounds of negotiations.

However, the Spin Boldak border being operational does not mean that Pakistan plans to let a fresh wave of Afghan refugees in.

90 percent of these people have nothing to fear from taliban they are opportunists trying to get into Pakistan where they will do all kinds of illegal activities from terrorism to robberies and stealing our peoples resources and jobs... they must not be allowed to enter the country whatever happens... they should go to US and Europe we are barely feeding our own people... and we already have more than enough Afghans on our side we don't need them... these idiots think it is their right to enter Pakistan I say seal the border if you want peace and stability of Pakistan... and whenever a terrorist is captured or a target killer or a kidnapper most of the times people committing these crimes are our very dear afgan brothers...
The Talibs have forgiven Karzai,Abdullah Abdullah and even Hekmatyar do you think that they care about some stupid interpreter whose only achievement in life is licking American balls.

Meanwhile Austria and 6 other EU countries are deporting Afghans. We need to keep our border closed.

What is the source of this? I checked and could not verify any info about any more refugees coming in?

The Afghanistan-Pakistan border crossing at Spin Boldak was fully re-opened on August 21, per Reuters, after the crossing was shut down for a week when the Afghanistan capital of Kabul fell to Taliban militants on August 15. Trucks containing commercial goods can now cross the border after the Pakistani government engaged the Taliban in two rounds of negotiations.

However, the Spin Boldak border being operational does not mean that Pakistan plans to let a fresh wave of Afghan refugees in.

Balochistan is screwed further
they are denied entry

No they are not

I bet there were no security checks, probably BLA, RAW and TTP operatives trying to escape Afghan Taliban and cause more chaos in Pakistan, when will the stupid and dumb authorities learn??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom