What's new

Chanoykkyo war tacts in Bangladesh: Bluff, damage & dominate.

If you read Al Zakirs post carefully and also analyse MBI munishis post , a new reality is beginning to dawn.

A very clear faultline in Bangladesh, between hardcore Islamists , an anti Hasina or AL formation and the more secular AL .

This has the potential to destabilise Bangladesh and the region as a whole !
There is a pathological hatred of the AL amongst this group, more than hatred of India or love of extreme islamic idealogy !

This fissure will become a tremor which might become a devastating earthquack that will surely make Bangladesh as unstable as FATA !

India , even with its most extremists Hindus do not exhibit this tendancies where they hate the PM or any political party.

India should ramp up its North East regions and should have contingency policies in regard to Bangladesh.
Let it not sleep on the job and realise the trouble when trouble starts !!

I agree with you its a shame that you have some Bangladeshi citizens conspiring against their own country. Whats the punishment in Islam for treachery?

when did i say that i joined the raw , i said i had inside information from raw, lol , when MBI- A BANGLADESHI CAN HAVE SO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT RAW , WHY NOT ME- A INDIAN

Why did you make such stupid comments that RAW has installed some hidden electronic tools somewhere inside the toilet? Cannot you argue properly man? Make a healthy debate.

To fulfill the akhanda bharata mission.

Akhand Bharat? :lol:

Do you really believe that anyone takes RSS crap seriously in India? And more importantly, that the concept of Akhand Bharat is a state policy? Hate to break it to you, we don't want Bangladesh. We have too many Bengalis already (And i say that as a Bengali :lol:)

Do you really believe that anyone takes RSS crap seriously in India? And more importantly, that the concept of Akhand Bharat is a state policy? Hate to break it to you, we don't want Bangladesh. We have too many Bengalis already (And i say that as a Bengali :lol:)

India is already an empire. A mini empire. Where there is no equal distribution of wealth and equal social status. Only a handful of Hindu Brahmins rule all the races and nations, dalits, untouchables, shudras, tribals, minorities in the name of Hindu national unity chanting Bande Mataram every hour. And every empire in order to keep its own existence needs to be aggressively imperialistic. And thus Bharat Barma type defense advisers do not need to be RSS branded personalities.

You just do not have the educational eligibility to join the RAW. And RAW officials do not have extra time to surf internet for time pass. Got the point?

I though this site was infested with RAW agents? jeypore, Zombie, fateh71, my self and many other have been accused of being RAW agensts. I was looking forward to getting some money from RAW.:cry:

I would have to diagree with you on that one. Babri masjid, Godhra and now they trying to change history books of India. They are real threat to unity of India and should be taken seriously. Akhad Bharat is part ot RSS policy and they want ot implement that.

I would have to diagree with you on that one. Babri masjid, Godhra and now they trying to change history books of India. They are real threat to unity of India and should be taken seriously. Akhad Bharat is part ot RSS policy and they want ot implement that.

I am amazed that you have the courage to speak up the truth. History books in India are actually craps as the contents always change.

I am amazed that you have the courage to speak up the truth. History books in India are actually craps as the contents always change.

I will take as a complement, i think. I have alway posted against which I think is threat to Indian unity. I dont think I ever supported RSS, BJP or anything that is affiliated to them. It's not content anymore, they are actually changing history. Showing Sikhs as Hindus, Sikh gurus used to worship Hindu gods. How even mid-eastern people are actually decendent from Hindus and yes Akhad Bharat.

India is already an empire. A mini empire. Where there is no equal distribution of wealth and equal social status. Only a handful of Hindu Brahmins rule all the races .

No nation on earth has equitable distribution of wealth. Not even Cuba. India's gini index (the parameter that indicates inequality) is better than most. As far as handful of Brahmins ruling India, it appears your communism is misguided. Brahmins are not the ruling class in India, the bourgeois - which rules all modern nations - in India consists of a mixture of different castes and religions.

India is already an empire. A mini empire.

India is many nations within one. We have no problems with that. The Indian identity is not framed by religion or region.

And every empire in order to keep its own existence needs to be aggressively imperialistic

An empire would mean that India has unjustifiably conquered other people's. I know you will say Kashmir, but other then that, care to give an example where India has conquered a foreign culture? Sikkim? They voted to come under India. Goa? They wanted us to free them from Portuguese imperialism. The north-east? Most people from the north east consider themselves Indian, the reason why separatists movements are active is because of lack of economic development.

Akhad Bharat is part ot RSS policy and they want ot implement that

The RSS does not frame Indian policy.

I didn't say they weren't a threat. They are a threat. But to say the Indian people are ruled by their ideology is ludicrous. I also have a theory that the majority supporters of the RSS/VHP seem to be NRI's.

^^See this post and I will be happy to discuss this matter with you on this forum since I dont want to go off topic on this thread. Please read the whole thread before posting.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/24652-india-hindu-nation-rss-chief.html

I'm aware what the ideology of the RSS is. I see it every day with the ABVP, with fascist "intellectuals" who negate the very basis of Indian identity. However, the RSS does not have any mass support in India. If it did the BJP would always come to power in India. Instead it relies on moderate allies and a moderate agenda to appease the people. The RSS official members are less then 100,000, i believe. For a country of 1.2 billion, thats downright negligible. The reason why it is always in the news is because it's a well-funded organization. As they say, money talks bullshit walks.

But you're right, we are derailing this thread. Lets go back to discussing how fascist India is hell-bent on destroying Bangladesh.

If you read Al Zakirs post carefully and also analyse MBI munishis post , a new reality is beginning to dawn.

A very clear faultline in Bangladesh, between hardcore Islamists , an anti Hasina or AL formation and the more secular AL .

This has the potential to destabilise Bangladesh and the region as a whole !
There is a pathological hatred of the AL amongst this group, more than hatred of India or love of extreme islamic idealogy !

This fissure will become a tremor which might become a devastating earthquack that will surely make Bangladesh as unstable as FATA !

India , even with its most extremists Hindus do not exhibit this tendancies where they hate the PM or any political party.

India should ramp up its North East regions and should have contingency policies in regard to Bangladesh.
Let it not sleep on the job and realise the trouble when trouble starts !!

I will not explain my stance as you already aware of my believes thus I find it enjoyable and taste of victory when indian disagree with my posts and label me as Islamist. I don't have any problem being called Islamist because I am a muslim and no compormise when comes to fundament believe of Islam.
A sucular Bangladesh isn't desire of majoriy of the Muslim in Bangladesh so thereby it doen't matter what awami or Indian desire. At the end it's us Islamist that will keep alive the Islamic idology and two nation theory in Bangladesh. A Bangaldesh without Islam is nothing but piece of land that dominate by Indian thus you ain't getting what you desire................:smokin:

I will not explain my stance as you already aware of my believes thus I find it enjoyable and taste of victory when indian disagree with my posts and label me as Islamist. I don't have any problem being called Islamist because I am a muslim and no compormise when comes to fundament believe of Islam.
A sucular Bangladesh isn't desire of majoriy of the Muslim in Bangladesh so thereby it doen't matter what awami or Indian desire. At the end it's us Islamist that will keep alive the Islamic idology and two nation theory in Bangladesh. A Bangaldesh without Islam is nothing but piece of land that dominate by Indian thus you ain't getting what you desire................:smokin:

Don't mean to offend you but a national identity based on religion has no place in the modern world. The minority population in Bangladesh is not Muslim, so how does your concept of Bangldeshi identity reconcile with theirs?

No nation on earth has equitable distribution of wealth. Not even Cuba. India's gini index (the parameter that indicates inequality) is better than most. As far as handful of Brahmins ruling India, it appears your communism is misguided. Brahmins are not the ruling class in India, the bourgeois - which rules all modern nations - in India consists of a mixture of different castes and religions.

India is many nations within one. We have no problems with that. The Indian identity is not framed by religion or region.

An empire would mean that India has unjustifiably conquered other people's. I know you will say Kashmir, but other then that, care to give an example where India has conquered a foreign culture? Sikkim? They voted to come under India. Goa? They wanted us to free them from Portuguese imperialism. The north-east? Most people from the north east consider themselves Indian, the reason why separatists movements are active is because of lack of economic development.

The RSS does not frame Indian policy.

I didn't say they weren't a threat. They are a threat. But to say the Indian people are ruled by their ideology is ludicrous. I also have a theory that the majority supporters of the RSS/VHP seem to be NRI's.

Sir you appear to be dillusioned and I beg to differ. How can you claim that India has a reasonable distribution of wealth when poor farmers are commiting sucide and india. These surveys are bogus and manipulated. Cant you see how poorly they place china, who is the pioneer of communism in the world and equal distribution of wealth is their basic ideology. This proves that the survey is bogus.

Religion is basis of all identity of an individualm how can you even claim that people are not identified based on their religion when you have not had a single muslim Prime Minister and the percentage of muslims in armed forces is so low. how are people both identified based on region when most prime ministers are from north India.

All the saperatist movements are symbolic of failure of Indian state and politics. What if these movements just demand statehood within india, they will escalate to demanding saperate nation in no time. Also some movements are being run just by a handful of fighters but by grace of god they will gain popularity as india is a barberic and fassist state.

RSS is the only policy maker in India, though they ( rather their political wing) ruled india just for one term and they might appear on paper to loose popularity, but still they are the policy makers of India since the time of Nehru (who else would choose a Brahmin as the first Prime Minister). Yes you might not have known that Nehru was a Brahmin because he portrayed to be an athiest, but that was just a mask. RSS is the real deal.

These domestic terror outfits are not a threat they are the threat. All the domestic cases incorrectly blamed on foreign millitants. And did you know, freedom fighters from Kashmir never left the boundary of the disputed terretory. They are very obedient and do all their struggle within Kashmir only. Also within Kashmir, all the civilian killings are done by IA / domestic elements. The freedom fighters only engage Army personals not even their families.

Sir you appear to be dillusioned and I beg to differ. How can you claim that India has a reasonable distribution of wealth when poor farmers are commiting sucide and india. These surveys are bogus and manipulated. Cant you see how poorly they place china, who is the pioneer of communism in the world and equal distribution of wealth is their basic ideology. This proves that the survey is bogus.

:woot: It is you!!! From which direction the Sun arose today? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom