What's new

Changing Hindu & Sikh names of places in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lahore" itself is an unislamic name, better change it quickly

In the Deshwa Bhaga, Lahore is called Lavpor, which at once points to its origin from Lav, the son of Rama, while in the ancient annals of Rajputana the name given is Loh Kot, meaning “the fort of Loh,” which, again, has reference to its mythical founder, Rama’s son. In turn gives its name to the Buddhist nation of Laos.[

Etymology of Lahore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^ alright i agree- the name hindu kush carries a significant and proud historical value to its name- so Hindu kush it be-

Absolutely.

And make Baghdad and Iran and Iraq and much of Arabia "Muslim Kush".

It has even a more proud history. Genghis Khan, Halaku Khan, Timure lame and all those lovely people. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

"Lahore" itself is an unislamic name, better change it quickly

Etymology of Lahore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why bother?

This phase is temporary and all the areas will be back under the sway of Dharma. They will need to renamed back at that point. ;)

Absolutely.

And make Baghdad and Iran and Iraq and much of Arabia "Muslim Kush".

It has even a more proud history. Genghis Khan, Halaku Khan, Timure lame and all those lovely people. ;)

Unlike you guys- we dont interfere in some other country's internal matters- its unethical behavior to say the least-
The Irani or Iraqis want a name change- let them decide- :D-

Oh really
i'm more than a 100% sure that the afghani's and kashmiri ppl will disagree

ask the burmese- nepalese- maldives- chinese- bangladeshis- Pakistanese-
ask all of your neighbors- if any one disagrees- :azn:-

Its our country our rules . So stay away Indians. when we have no problem then why you are crying like a baby . Poor Indian souls
crying.jpg

The name of Van Radha Ram shouldnt have been changed if it was named after Sir Ganga Ram... Though i agree colonial names should be wiped!

Also Muslim Bagh has no hindus... so whats the point of naming it hindu bagh? :wink:

ask the burmese- nepalese- maldives- chinese- bangladeshis- Pakistanese-
ask all of your neighbors- if any one disagrees- :azn:-
WOW
so why did you keep ur beloved afghanistan and the state of kashmir out of the list
was it on pupose?

Why bother?

This phase is temporary and all the areas will be back under the sway of Dharma. They will need to renamed back at that point. ;)
Sway of Dharma? Tell us more...:D

I personally feel that if any 'hindu' or any other name is changed
it shouldn't bother us
it is their country and they can do whatever they want

WOW
so why did you keep ur beloved afghanistan and the state of kashmir out of the list
was it on pupose?

Its simple- Kashmir is not our neighbor- it is ours-
and Afghanistan is not your neighbor-
How ez it can get for you to understand?-

Lol changing names of the cities is also a problem for our neighbors. Boy these guys whine more than any lady can in this world. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom