What's new

Changing Hindu & Sikh names of places in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid poster, this is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan!

Don't you ever forget that!

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is not a secular country!

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Idiot, Pakistan is a 97% Muslim country!

What the heck is your problem? Is your brain melting?

All Pakistanis want an Islamic country run by Islamic laws.

So does it mean u r ready to surrender ur history and anchestory??
Then i think u shouldnt relate urself to IVC !!!
After seeing pakistani members in forum, i saw majority of pakistanis dont want crude islamic laws like u!!!
however some people like u are being an exception history changers (or new writers )!!! :)

To keep remembering we are not a angrez colony or part of hindu country anymore-

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

we are famous for our level of intolerance- its time for you to get over it-

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

dont say that- feed them what they want to listen- it helps them survive-

Why do you guys want to remember every now and then? Still not sure enough?

One question for you:
How do you want to see your country?- a muslim country or a secular one?

Kiddo,
India has towns like Hyderabad,Ahmadabad,Murshidabad,Aligarh,Ferozepur etc.
No body ever bothered to change their names.

who is claiming Pakistan is a secular country?-

After seeing pakistani members in forum, i saw majority of pakistanis dont want crude islamic laws like u!!!
however some people like u are being an exception history changers (or new writers )!!! :)

Stupid fool, we don't relate to their beliefs, but we believe we are their successors to the land.

Why do you guys want to remember every now and then? Still not sure enough?

One question for you:
How do you want to see your country?- a muslim country or a secular one?

i want to see Pakistan as a pure Islamic Shariah State- under the leadership of the legend- the great- Sir Zaid Sher e zaman Hamid- preparing for "Guzwa e Hind"- and starting Radio Pakistan from New Delhi che -

Nope! We are ready to abondan Your history, Wake up ! Its Pakistan not india...
Islamic laws are the most best according to preceptions.... Don't talk about Liberals(Mummy ,dady kids), :lol:
History changers? Nope, We still say Muslim ruled india ,so where we changed history?

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

its simple Muslim Kush :D-
Nope! Kush sounds like "Gush" so suggest something else...

Good for them, I fun for one would love to see the name Allahabad disappear.

India is your country. Whatever happens in India is your country. Its your internal affairs.

Besides why the hypocrisy? You guys renamed Benaras to Varanasi, so what's your problem?

If you guys rename Allahabad to Prayag, we Pakistanis would have no problem with that.

Because what happens in India, is India's internal affairs.

Another thing, India claims to be a secular country, so if you did that you would only look like hypocrites. :lol:

i want to see Pakistan as a pure Islamic Shariah State- under the leadership of the legend- the great- Sir Zaid Sher e zaman Hamid- preparing for "Guzwa e Hind"-

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

i want to see Pakistan as a pure Islamic Shariah State- under the leadership of the legend- the great- Sir Zaid Sher e zaman Hamid- preparing for "Guzwa e Hind"- and starting Radio Pakistan from New Delhi che -

Thank you for replying my question.
What about the sentiments of other non-muslims in your nation?

Thank you for replying my question.
What about the sentiments of other non-muslims in your nation?

Non-muslims in an Islamic country have their rights according to just and moral principles.

Man- dont say that-

Say like non-muslims wil soon vanish just like their non-muslim sounding names of the places- Feed them-

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Yeh kya chawal mari hai:angry: do you know the meaning of Kush?

Leave it to Hindu Kush, I love it:smitten:

whats the meaning of kush?-

India is your country. Whatever happens in India is your country. Its your internal affairs.

Besides why the hypocrisy? You guys renamed Benaras to Varanasi, so what's your problem?

Even you guys rename Allahabad to Prayag, we Pakistanis would have no problem with that.

Because what happens in India, is India's internal affairs.

Another thing, India claims to be a secular country, so if you did that you would only look like hypocrites. :lol:
No Bro , India is secular country , They won't change it... :agree:
Aur change kiya tu hangame shuru..... Allahabad riots..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom