What's new

Changed tactics behind higher army casualties in encounters

If India ends military occupation of Muslims in Kashmir there would be no encounters to begin with. If you want to fix a problem, fix its rootcause which in this case is Hindu India's forceful occupation of a Muslim state which wants independence.

LOLZ an administrator making lot of foolish statements in a few days.

Pls tell what does your or rather Pakistan wants. Indian occupation ends, Ok but then what Independent Kashmir together with the P0K, or the occupation of Jammu and Kashmir by Pakistan as another state. Religion is a matter of a person own choice, and does not reflect any region or country, because if so there would be only one big muslim country called Islamistan, and not the countries like Soudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Syria.

And what is this rubbish Hindu India occupation of a Muslim state, because India is not based on the Religion. Long time ago a man with the same thought devided our country named Jinnah, on the basis of Religion, and his theory was shattered long in 1971. And the country which you refer as a Hindu India, is the home of all 70+ Sect of Islam, Highest number of Mosque in a country, last home of Zionist, and the only country who welcomed Jews and they could live peacefully and harmony with the different cultures.

:lol: What causalities? I guess after Phatankot attack, this is next high profile attack by Pakistan based LeT
Now it became routine to hide your own failures blame Pakistan and by doing so you are presenting your country a banana republic where any ill trained bunch of chaps can cross the border and bang your army...keep saying that i am enjoying...

@Horus
Sir it became common practice for Indian members to blame Pakistan without any proof can you do something for that.

Now it became routine to hide your own failures blame Pakistan and by doing so you are presenting your country a banana republic where any ill trained bunch of chaps can cross the border and bang your army...keep saying that i am enjoying...

@Horus
Sir it became common practice for Indian members to blame Pakistan without any proof can you do something for that.

At least read some news

LeT says Pampore fidayeen attack was revenge for Shaista’s killing - State Times

Kashmir has always been our land,you had your chance for getting it and as usual you guys messed it up and we got part of it and we are in no way giving it up.and anyone who has other ideas will be in an unmarked grave.
Actually........ You need more Education.
you know thats what you do in Blauchistan
How you know?
Oh wait........ your media told you that.....
Just like it "showed" Pakistan army oppression on people of Azad Kashmir...... by posting fake videos.......
Plz post any proof of your claim......otherwise keep your mouth shut..... Baluchistan is Pakistan internal matter. Kashmir is Pakistan and India matter, so we can talk about it, but you cannot talk about Baluchistan....... but if you do, then we will also talk about Hyderabad and Khalistan.......:-)

The 40,000 causalities including civilian and militant started in early 1990s precisely the moment the USSR withdrew.
Pakistan pushed the Mujideens or mercenaries into Kashmir.
My advise to you. Learn about politics instead of pretending to know about things.
And they don't target civilians? The hostage situation, hijacks of airplanes etc.. not to mention gernade lobbying at civilans, sufi shrines etc..
Also the target killing of Hindus in Kashmir valley to change the demographics.
The difference from 1990 to know is that the militants are getting more desperate, because of lack of support from the Pakistan regime.
This is why Musharaf lives in London.

Training is more important than equipment.
Answers of my questions plz.....
Avoid off-topic discussion.......
Post proof of Militants
Doing suicide attacks on civilians
Slaughtering the civilians
Just like TTP do ..........

As long as they are kicking IA @$$...... They are doing a splendid job......

Actually........ You need more Education.

How you know?
Oh wait........ your media told you that.....
Just like it "showed" Pakistan army oppression on people of Azad Kashmir...... by posting fake videos.......
Plz post any proof of your claim......otherwise keep your mouth shut..... Baluchistan is Pakistan internal matter. Kashmir is Pakistan and India matter, so we can talk about it, but you cannot talk about Baluchistan....... but if you do, then we will also talk about Hyderabad and Khalistan.......:-)
Pakistan should be the last one to talk about kashmir after giving away land to china,and you talk like a pro-kashmiri.
Baluchistan joined pakistan against its peoples wishes,if you feel kashmiries has the right to fight so do baluchis.

There is only one way to respond to moral support from Pakistan. That is moral support to organisations who are involved in moral work in our beloved neighboring country.

Answers of my questions plz.....
Avoid off-topic discussion.......
Post proof of Militants
Doing suicide attacks on civilians
Slaughtering the civilians
Just like TTP do ..........

As long as they are kicking IA @$$...... They are doing a splendid job......

Source: Changed tactics behind higher army casualties in encounters | Page 2
haha.
well, i guess you have issues with lower and higher education in pakistan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom