What's new

Change that others couldn't bring after ruling for several decades

kiyani refused to rig elections? , was kiyani the head of EC?
you are lossing your dam logic now?
musharaf made pakistan slave because he was the one who did 9/11, after which whole world went against the terroerism of few stupids unluckly were the muslims?
why they done that?
they never knew whats going to happen as a result? no they were stupids or some kids playing with fire?
if he doesnt hve any vission, a dollar against a rupee never could hve stand at 62 ?
if not tell the damocrates, just make it back to 80?
why not, isnt USA giving the same ammount of financial AID now?
its on records there were a few of drone attacks in his times, but after him , ohh you cant count it by now?
wht about OBL mission, why not it was done by US , in musharaf,s time?
ohh your torabora mind couldnt get that?
& what about todays elections, same kiyani? why its been declared the most croupt elections innthe history of pakistan?
i think your mind is just stuck with mushraf, because of his will to fight against the stupid terror, which begain at 9/11?
its stupid, even to think with the terror we hve now in pakistan, specially in KPK, anything can be achive, by unleashing few makeup steps?
2002 elections were also rigged mr and Musharraf only chance was if elections get rigged again and that could have been only done by Forces but they under Kiyani refused and he lost and eventually Zardari got rid of him and by the way even corrupt Zardari and BB returned because of Musharraf NRO

2002 elections were also rigged mr and Musharraf only chance was if elections get rigged again and that could have been only done by Forces but they under Kiyani refused and he lost and eventually Zardari got rid of him and by the way even corrupt Zardari and BB returned because of Musharraf NRO
yes every elections of pakistan was rigged, because stupid islamic militants never could hve won any of it?
if you ask any one in the world, the elections held under, musharaf 2008 were rigged, i m sure he, will look into your stupid eyes & will call the rescue ambulance to the nearest of the mental HP,s?
& if you think, he told anyone to rig, those elections plz show some manhood, if its still left in you, & go to SC with proves, ask them to open the trail?
till then, dont just come up with stupid cuttings of the UMMAAT , which is running the millitant islam & terrorists prapoganda without any proves!
with out killing terrorists & thier terrorism in KPK, & banning the political parties like JI, there is not much IMRAN or PTI can do to , in KPK!

yes every elections of pakistan was rigged, because stupid islamic militants never could hve won any of it?
if you ask any one in the world, the elections held under, musharaf 2008 were rigged, i m sure he, will look into your stupid eyes & will call the rescue ambulance to the nearest of the mental HP,s?
& if you think, he told anyone to rig, those elections plz show some manhood, if its still left in you, & go to SC with proves, ask them to open the trail?
till then, dont just come up with stupid cuttings of the UMMAAT , which is running the millitant islam & terrorists prapoganda without any proves!
with out killing terrorists & thier terrorism in KPK, & banning the political parties like JI, there is not much IMRAN or PTI can do to , in KPK!
Mr in Pakistan majority elections were rigged and 2002 was one of the most rigged elections but kiyani refused to repeat same thing in 2008 and PML Q lost it and Musharraf at the end fell to Zardari game plan SC if starts trial of all than Musharraf will be the first one to be hanged in public and I am not posting of Ummat whole world knows it how first referendum was rigged and than 2002 elections in referundum my own brother voted for many times half in yes and half in no

Mr in Pakistan majority elections were rigged and 2002 was one of the most rigged elections but kiyani refused to repeat same thing in 2008 and PML Q lost it and Musharraf at the end fell to Zardari game plan SC if starts trial of all than Musharraf will be the first one to be hanged in public and I am not posting of Ummat whole world knows it how first referendum was rigged and than 2002 elections in referundum my own brother voted for many times half in yes and half in no
Bold part- Bhai cant understand the Yes and No at same time for one person, is this for increasing the polling count/turnout at that time?

kiyani wasnt was ECP head, or he wasnt the one who, was stamping votes?
if musharaf was so obessed with rigging, & as your torabora claims thats kiyani denied him that rigging, he could hve postponed the elections, which dont?
no, your TORA BORA logic, still lacks common sense?

kiyani wasnt was ECP head, or he wasnt the one who, was stamping votes?
if musharaf was so obessed with rigging, & as your torabora claims thats kiyani denied him that rigging, he could hve postponed the elections, which dont?
no, your TORA BORA logic, still lacks common sense?
either you are too innocent or too du... Mr no election in Pakistan can be rigged on mass level until forces decide to do it Army Chief is more powerful than ECP when it comes to rigging election Mr but in 2008 Kiyani refused and Musharraf and his touts lost

either you are too innocent or too du... Mr no election in Pakistan can be rigged on mass level until forces decide to do it Army Chief is more powerful than ECP when it comes to rigging election Mr but in 2008 Kiyani refused and Musharraf and his touts lost

no election in Pakistan can be rigged on mass level until forces decide to do it Army Chief is more powerful than ECP when it comes to rigging election
so, thats another blame you are making on PAKARMY?
so that means, KIYANI decided not to rigged the 2008 elections?
, but in 2013 as all parties, including the winners, has complained about mass rigging kiyani did the mass rigging?
bring the evidence, or its just another of your "mullha tails from torabora"
i, mean plz stop using your torabora , aqal e zahim to, know the organs of GOP?
as a doctor cant do a enginer,s job even its the end of the world?, so is any enginer cant do a dictors job?
this is same to any ARMY CHIEF doing the job of ECP head?
ARMY chief can ensure the safty, & smooth running of the ekectoral system but, he cant tel a dam soilder, to change the quantity of votes in favour of, whom they may like at, every location in the whole process?
for a soilder, many of them still dont know where, to put the ink on the thumbS?
sorry tell this stupid, story of yours to the kids, playing " gilli danda" not on PDF?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom