What's new

Change in KPK: Job well done so far

Rubbish? Then watch this:

Here's a simple comparison for you. PTI is in govt in KPK for first time ever, and its only 6 months and we are hearing lots of new about anti corruption improvements in KPK in this little time. Now compare this with how many times PMLN govt has ruled Punjab for how many years and see what is the corruption situation is here in Lahore?

My cousin got arrested here in Lahore last night carrying Pistol and he released him from police station in just 2 hours for 5000. I'm talking about Lahore, not some remote area of Punjab where people literally attack police stations. Oh talking about attacks on police station, do you remember Anjum Aqeel? (PML-N MNA who escaped from police station when his supporters attacked thana in day light?) :lol:

This program gave me alot of hope. goes on to show how media is lying to us and what is the ground reality in KP.

Ministers of parties other than PTI, what happened to other 9 ministers of PTI?

Show the proofs against them so we can discuss more about it? And while you do that, please post the long list of ministers fired by PML-N in their 6 times Punjab and 3 times federal rule. Now don't tell me no PML-N minister ever did any corruption.. :lol:

Show the proofs against them so we can discuss more about it? And while you do that, please post the long list of ministers fired by PML-N in their 6 times Punjab and 3 times federal rule. Now don't tell me no PML-N minister ever did any corruption.. :lol:
Lol, Saaf Chali Shaffaf Chali? :P

That would be a little too much to ask unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom