What's new

Featured Chaman border to reopen from August 21 without visa requirement

Let's say it how it is. Imran Khan and the armed forces want to again appease Afghanistan.

Let's say it how it is. Imran Khan and the armed forces want to again appease Afghanistan.
our country can not stand infront of afghanistan and our own tribes . or bateen hum india israel ki kerty hain :lol:

i can gave you HD pictures of all those terrorists whom did suicide attacks in pakistan what you will do sir ? the group send them release thier info after few hours of attack done .
What do you expect Pakistani establishment to do follow the rules and just let the people who have a visa ?

Comon you know it's asking too much from them. Lets just hope they atleast keep the record of who comes inside the Pakistan and doesn't become magically Pakistani National with the help of our sincere NADRA Dep few months later.

There is no point in boiling your blood over this. This is not the first time such a decision is being taken. It won't be the last time. We need to understand one thing crystal clear. The current government and the armed forces are behind such decisions. Both are under the false impression that Afghans can be convinced.

Afghanistan will never recognise the Durand Line. Never. The Pakistanis need to understand this very clearly.

What a sick administration and then we have to feel sympathy and cry rivers after a terrorist attack. There must be some thing for the back handlers for army and administration otherwise no sane person in power can do that. I have never heard that sort of stupidity and betrayal by the administration for the people we lost and drama we created for fencing the border. Simple three words " its not on".

What was the point in fencing the border in the first place?? expect more attacks from NDS and TTP monsters, I don't know how brain dead leaders in Pakistan can allow unstable Afghans to cross over without visa is beyond me.

visa on arrival is ok but totally without visa means no peace in pakistan

Ku bhai kisi Ala hukaam ka undeclared Behnoi a rha Hai?

Back
Top Bottom