What's new

Chai-wala Arshad Khan is an Afghan refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are you discarding your Netherland's citizenship and coming back to Pakistan?

I am well versed in history of Pashtun migration to India.........Babur 's army indeed had 1,200 Yousafzais (under Mir Jamal, brother of Bibi Mubarika), but no settlement of Yousafzais took place in Bihar under him, or under Humayun or Akbar. Bihar remained an independent kingdom, ruled by Lohanis, during Babur's life time, and then became stronghold of Sher Shah during Humayun's reign......even in Akbar's time, Bihar remained under anti-Mughal Afghan rule as late as 1576 and continued to be zone of rebellions against Mughals. No colony of Yusufzais in 16th century Bihar is recorded, you are lying.

LOL what will I get from lying brother? maybe I have wrong info of their migration since you have a good info about pushtoon migration but my grand father was yusufzai I dont have time to have unnececssary debate with you but ALLAH knows better how they get there.Do you think everything happened is recorded?

Crush? ... nah... read my post on that stupid tread on that page... i think the this whole thing is stupid..... like I said, if it makes you small people happy then sure he is afghan... who cares.

BTW, I'm pathan... khan to the core. I'm just saying you afghans need to gtfo here... those who have nothing claim other things as their own. Afghan is such a craphole that afghans have to resort to this, lol.

Who cares is my bottom line...
By the way when was being a Afghan,Pathan and khan Different, LOL, Hilarious... Why don't all of you have some common sense, Afghan is not a nationality its an ethnicity ...!

PHARRELL Williams - Happy ( Pakistani Version) Check it out and share, it is the first one made for Pakistan. faces from every city of pakistan,

By the way when was being a Afghan,Pathan and khan Different, LOL, Hilarious... Why don't all of you have some common sense, Afghan is not a nationality its an ethnicity ...!

Khan was first used by Mangols. Now it's used by several groups, Pathans are one of them.
Afghan is also a nationality, as well as used as declaration of ethnicity. It became symbol of ethnicity declaration under areas influenced by Abdul Ghafar khan, which is now northern KPK and adjacent FATA, and latter in southern Baluchistan under areas influence of Pashtoon-khawa millli awami party.
Areas, which are now called southern KPK and adjacent FATA along with northern Baluchistan areas, used their tribe names for ethnicity. Which is actually the original ethnicity. Some of my family members have written their tribes name and some have Afghan as their Qaum. I would personally go for tribe name, whenever I would decide to get Pakistani nationality.

and initially this guy was asked what he will do if he gets famous and he was like i'll make chai only - i'm not intersted. Showbiz and money changes everything.

Every time I look at Dalits (Christians) in pakistan it reinforces my belief that many pakostanis are more foreign than native..if you are native to the land who is inheritor of Indus valley civilisation,you would look black and share facial features of Christians in pakistan..you people came to pakistan much after IVC and mixed with local people
Sorry to say,the present pakistanis(except Christian Dalits) can't claim IVC..let us leave it here and don't derail the thread.

Thats the trash in your mind. IVC wasnt black or white or brown. IVC is the world oldest and first civilization which precede both Babylon and Egypt. The Aryan invasion theory has been trashed as well, it was propagated by Britishers to devalue IVC so the established "world history" cannot be challenged. We got all different shades of colours because we are the root race and from us came the rest of humanity/races. Those who sit on top timeline wise, those who are much ancient then Babylonians and Egyptians, they cannot be impure. If nobody can challenge Egyptians for being the custodians of Nile civilization even their lands have been conquered by forigen powers many times over, to suggest remotely the IVC doesnt belong to people who now call themselves Pakistanis, is utter non sense and trash. Indians, Afghans, persians, they are all the byproduct of our civilization.

Religiously speaking, as majority of IVC has been 10 feet under ground/soil, a typical aftermath of a tsunami, there are more indications of Pakistanis being the nation of Noah (Manu in Hinduism)

Speaks a ton about his upbringing and the respect for his roots. Just leave him alone. May god guide him on right path.

I think he is a Muslim so God is guiding him and if he is a fine human being in accordance with Islamic values then he is on the right path. After that God doesn't care about ethnicities or countries.

@mods this is a rubbish thread and I have reported it. It has only inflamed racism and ethnic chauvinism and as much as I would love to write a long post about how the word afghan evolved and the race evolved and all that, I feel it will be wasted here. Plz close the thread before it gets really messy.

@WAJsal @waz

I think he is a Muslim so God is guiding him and if he is a fine human being in accordance with Islamic values then he is on the right path. After that God doesn't care about ethnicities or countries.

@mods this is a rubbish thread and I have reported it. It has only inflamed racism and ethnic chauvinism and as much as I would love to write a long post about how the word afghan evolved and the race evolved and all that, I feel it will be wasted here. Plz close the thread before it gets really messy.

@WAJsal @waz
Well said, as long as he is a human i don't have a problem with him being from anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom