What's new

Chadoo Laal Bihari Baloch ;) protesting Pakistani oppression at UNO

Yes,can they speak the Balochi ?Its not about skin color ..This shows you know nothing about baloch as a people
And pictures told you that they can't speak Balochi? OP said this ..
"Zabonga donga of Uganda Baloch ;) also protesting Oppression in Balochistan. Look at the Black baloch :lol:"
I don't see any mention of Balochi or whatever.

"Zabonga donga of Uganda Baloch ;) also protesting Oppression in Balochistan. Look at the Black baloch :lol:"
Lol if picture speaks of itself ..Again if you consider them Baloch one can only laugh...At-least have some genuine people who look alike Baloch..

What's also on display in this thread is the casual racism of some Pakistanis, the same innate hostility (racist or religious) they so loudly protest when they perceive others using it against them.

22519661_1357363241042523_7742095783946348491_n.jpg

Zabonga donga of Uganda Baloch ;) also protesting Oppression in Balochistan. Look at the Black baloch :lol:

22552538_1357435154368665_803104383802219858_n.jpg

SOMETHING REALLY SUSPICIOUS is going on. I've been to Balouchistan (Quetta and Pishin) 5 times in my life and these people DO NOT look like Balouchis or even look like Pakistanis at all. Balouchis are racially Persian but these guys have very dark skin. Something is not right. Also it seems like there is only between 10-20 people at there so it is hardly a "protest".

Lol if picture speaks of itself ..Again if you consider them Baloch one can only laugh...At-least have some genuine people who look alike Baloch..
Didn't knew Pakistan was giving visa to "Zabonga donga of Uganda Baloch" to protest on behalf of missing Baloch people in Pakistan?
tft-42-p-2-b.jpg

It is a herculean task to cover such a massive rally

Yes, indeed. At least two or three cameras must have been in operation. Not to mention a boom and a rail-track. That is for the crowd scenes, of course. Intimate close-ups of the non-south Asian Baloch must have been with hand-held cameras.

You have your uses, @ranjeet. :yahoo:

What's also on display in this thread is the casual racism of some Pakistanis, the same innate hostility (racist or religious) they so loudly protest when they perceive others using it against them.

I have to agree. Some of the posts were so unconsciously, spontaneously racist.

Didn't realize that the Balouch have gone from being one of the purest Persian races to dark-skinned grotesque looking creatures in a matter of 14 months.............:lol::lol::lol::lol:

@EyelessInGaza

As racist as it gets.

Lol no wonder all bakhts are alike

They are either saffron or green; no other difference whatsoever.

The guy in the middle is soooo very Baloch :lol:

DKGKmZUXUAAptfE.jpg

Tamil Bloch :lol:

DKGH-omWkAAp8-b.jpg

Didn't realize the Balouch have become so multicultural. They're even accepting non-Balouch, non-Pakistsni dark skinned races into their ranks. Must be the CPEC effect. I thought the REAL Balouch prided themselves on being one of the purest and oldest Persian races.......................:disagree:

View attachment 432645 #terrorMata presents
#miakhalifa baloch.

Now that's what you call a REAL Balouch.

Down with Pakistan.....what passports do these sons of b1tches hold?

Sorry Joe but did India fight fair when it joined in during our civil war in BD
Read UN report on 1971 BDesh and figure out how many refugee pour into India and what it was costing to us to sustain them.

You wanted your western pak army to slaughter democratically elected government of Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom