What's new

Chabahar port exempted from US sanctions

Yes exempted but will Iran allow India to use if India stops buying Iranian oil?
Exemption is only becoz India is going to use it. If India won't use it, it will immediate go under sanctions.

You worry about your own state kid, no one has the balls to attack Iran.

First of all boy I am not a kid you don't know me, and second of all I said I hope that war doesn't happen. About balls well time shall tell and I sure hope that there is not war but when bombs come raining down then balls stand no where but down in the ground. My state well I am in the US a lot to worry about here yes and as far is Pakistan is in concern well its only getting better with our new leadership. First read understand and then talk rather then your behind keep your balls in your paints you might need them in the days to come I rest my case.

First of all boy I am not a kid you don't know me, and second of all I said I hope that war doesn't happen. About balls well time shall tell and I sure hope that there is not war but when bombs come raining down then balls stand no where but down in the ground. My state well I am in the US a lot to worry about here yes and as far is Pakistan is in concern well its only getting better with our new leadership. First read understand and then talk rather then your behind keep your balls in your paints you might need them in the days to come I rest my case.

Seems like I hit a nerve ROFL.

US was f***ked pretty bad in their wars be it with Iraq, Libya, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Syria etc and with all their military might, they weren't able to completely gain control even though the countries were screwed in terms of economy/infrastructure. Iran is relatively in a better position in terms of defense capability, weapons, military organizational structure and may also have nukes. The only reason US didn't dare to attack NK is they know they have nuke tipped balistic missiles which can hit US mainland and going to war on Iran is as much as going to war with Pak.

Also, Chabahar is exempted because India has sizable investments in it and will continue to do trade maybe by cutting oil imports but not commodity exports which may result in significant trade deficit but it doesn't matter since it's like China-pak trade deficit

Yes exempted but will Iran allow India to use if India stops buying Iranian oil?

Simple answer, Definitely yes

The Iranian foreign minister is on a 2 day visit to India and we are discussing the deepening of our relationship

Iran, India discuss visa extension
Kallol Bhattacherjee
NEW DELHI , May 16, 2019 22:12 IST
Updated: May 16, 2019 22:13 IST

17THIRAN

Talks held in the wake of sanctions.
Two days after the visit of Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, India held the 11th Consular Committee Meeting with Iran on Thursday which dealt with smoothening visa and legal matters essential for bilateral ties.

“Both sides discussed issues of mutual interest, including early conclusion of Agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance on civil and commercial matters, extending longer duration of e-Visa for each other nationals on reciprocity, visa facilitation for greater people-to-people contact,” a press release issued by the MEA said.

Iran at present provides visa-on-arrival to Indian travellers which is given as a paper visa. Iranian visas are also given to Indians online and through missions.

Joint Secretary in charge of consular affairs Amit Narang from India and Ali Asghar Mohammadi, Director General of Consular Affairs of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, led the two delegations at the talks here.

Iran has been conducting talks with various countries for bilateral visa arrangements to help facilitate smooth travel as the country is facing international sanctions that can potentially affect the free movement of business travellers. India provides e-visa facilities to Iranian travellers. It is understood that Iran wishes longer duration e-visas from India.

In recent months, the Iranian paper visa was welcomed by business travellers as it ensured smooth movement through third countries that do not have good ties with Tehran. Streamlined visa processes are aimed at ensuring smooth travel for Indians to Iran where the U.S. sanctions are already disrupting the normal flow of trade.

The Hindu

Back
Top Bottom