What's new

CFO of Chinese tech giant Huawei arrested in Vancouver, sought by U.S. for extradition

Good for VIetnam :) They should join the bid for 5G infrastructure contracts in England and Japan. Who know they win :) Smartphone development belong to Asia :D
Viettel builds the entire 4G infrastructure in Burma within a year, using all telecom imports from Vietnam. Considering Burma’s landmass is even larger than Vietnam. Building 5G is kindergarten because it’s more or less a software upgrade on the existing infrastructure.

only USA and its watchdogs.

Maybe for Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, you're right. They don't have amazing technology by themselves. Australia and New Zealand are agriculture countries. But for Britain and Japan, they're different. Look at Adam Wang's chart. Japan is number 4 and England is number 5. They are 5G players themselves. So maybe they prefer to give the contract to their own corporations.

But Britain only ban Huawei on their 5G core infrastructure. While Japan on their Government one. It's a lose for Huawei, but not so critical.

this is no difference than declaring war with China.

:rofl:vietnam technology.

i will buy domestic phone only. we shall boycott appl, let them feel the pain.应该到加拿大使馆去抗议。

这么大的事也没有人去抗议?

中国人是不是都麻木了,还是过度冷静?

who are you? nobody.
What's the point of protesting? Waste time cutting cardboards for placards, waste time braving the weather and get the flu in the process, waste time yelling and shouting- and get a sore throat in the process.

That's not a pragmatic solution to solving the problem.

Imo, wait for awhile for the outcome, before retaliating. There are more tech companies in China than there are in the USA or any of the Ango-Saxon countries at any given time.

Hence, this means there would be more high profile big shot executives in China at any given time. Apple, Cisco, Micron, Qualcomm, Boeing, etc. You name it. Its countless. Cook up some ficticious charges n arrest x 10 of the largest executives in China.

What's the point of protesting? That's not a pragmatic solution to solving the problem.

Imo, wait for awhile for the outcome, before retaliating. There are more tech companies in China than there are in the USA or any of the Ango-Saxon countries at any given time.

Hence, this means there would be more high profile big shot executives in China at any given time. Apple, Cisco, Micron, Qualcomm, Boeing, etc. You name it. Its countless. Cook up some ficticious charges n arrest x 10 of the largest executives in China.

No, you need only one. Elon Musk; the current US celebrity, for his famous Space projects. Capture him for a ridiculous charge, like being Pedophile and it will make the world up-side down for some time being.

China still need the other business men. Let them feel that China is a paradise. It's better for China that way than capturing them just for avenge Meng capture.

What's the point of protesting? Waste time cutting cardboards for placards, waste time braving the weather and get the flu in the process, waste time yelling and shouting- and get a sore throat in the process.

That's not a pragmatic solution to solving the problem.

Xi is soft.

this is no difference than declaring war with China.

:rofl:vietnam technology.

i will buy domestic phone only. we shall boycott appl, let them feel the pain.应该到加拿大使馆去抗议。

这么大的事也没有人去抗议?

中国人是不是都麻木了,还是过度冷静?

who are you? nobody.
Ok you can laugh on Vietnam telecom equipment makers. However if I was you I would begin to get heart attack. Huawei was a nobody 10 years ago now becomes a big player but can fall back to a nobody again.Nations rise and fall. You as Chinese should begin to learn from your history a bit.Being arrogant leads you to nowhere but close to abyss.

Ok you can laugh on Vietnam telecom equipment makers. However if I was you I would begin to get heart attack. Huawei was a nobody 10 years ago now becomes a big player but can fall back to a nobody again.

The US Empire strikes back. Nations rise and fall. You as Chinese should begin to learn from your history a bit.
the history is vietnam a part of China for thoudand years.

Xi is soft.
i doubt and it doesnt look like it

this picture is deliberately posted to illustrate that Xi and China is the passive, feminine party when going by his deeds(rememeber, Xi is a man with blood on his hands, but thats not the point here nor am i against it, since he executes mostly corrupted people), the true intentions underneath that smile is exactly the opposite

67e4e308-f14b-11e8-bbe8-afaa0960a632_1280x720_152200.JPG

i doubt and it doesnt look like it

this picture is deliberately posted to illustrate that Xi and China is the passive, feminine party when going by his deeds, the true intentions underneath that smile is exactly the opposite

67e4e308-f14b-11e8-bbe8-afaa0960a632_1280x720_152200.JPG
should go tit for tat

wrong, US currently shooting her own foot.
others country will take notice and will avoid US tech in the future.
scraping Iran deal already big mistake, kidnaping CFO big big fu cking mistake.
you.might be right, but we will revenge.

you.might be right, but we will revenge.

China doesn't need to revenge just to show that they're tough. It is the end game that matter most. Not the simple tit and tat. Rather than capture or imprison US and Canada rich people, China should ensure their safety more. As long as they are not crossing the line and challenge China's law, let them feel like in Paradise.

I think, the right respond for this incident is :
1. Declare advisory warning. I repeat, only advisory warning to Chinese citizens (business and tourist) that Canada is not safe for tourist and business travel. Their "unlawful" capture of Meng should be considered as serious matter for Chinese Citizens. But only a WARNING. if they still decide to go to Canada, then let them be.
2. Help Meng with good lawyer in Canada. Tell everyone in China that the Government care about their citizen safety. If they failed, the wrong will go to Canada and US instead, and not the Chinese Government.
3. Ensure US Tech companies that they are safe in China; as long as they are not crossing the law, just like always. Tell them that China won't kidnap them like what Canada did to Meng.

But if you still want to revenge; kidnap Elon Musk.

Last edited:
China doesn't need to revenge just to show that they're tough. It is the end game that matter most. Not the simple tit and tat. Rather than capture or imprison US and Canada rich people, China should ensure their safety more. As long as they are not crossing the line and challenge China's law, let them feel like in Paradise.

I think, the right respond for this incident is :
1. Declare advisory warning. I repeat, only advisory warning to Chinese citizens (business and tourist) that Canada is not safe for tourist and business travel. Their "unlawful" capture of Meng should be considered as serious matter for Chinese Citizens. But only a WARNING. if they still decide to go to Canada, then let them be.
2. Help Meng with good lawyer in Canada. Tell everyone in China that the Government care about their citizen safety. If they failed, the wrong will go to Canada and US instead, and not the Chinese Government.
3. Ensure US Tech companies that they are safe in China; as long as they are not crossing the law, just like always. Tell them that China won't kidnap them like what Canada did to Meng.
what will happen when US keep arresting rich Cnese and loot all ??

Back
Top Bottom