What's new

CFO of Chinese tech giant Huawei arrested in Vancouver, sought by U.S. for extradition

You have the causation completely backward. You think Chinese people should love our country and express our pride only when certain economic preconditions are met -- such as being as wealthy as the USA or something like that.

Rather, the causation should be: Chinese people love our country and express our pride for our country 厉害了我的国 no matter what a shithole it -- as in even if it is as shitty as India -- and then through this love and pride we improve our country.

What you are expressing is nothing more than selfish personal greed. You are advocating nationalism being preconditioned on selfish economic gains. I remind you:

Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country!!!

He is a Singaporean, not a China Citizen. But I believe that he has Chinese ancestry, and I'm sure that he loves his bloodlines, to an extend that he cares to give his thought about China :) Everyone has their own opinion regarding their own civilization / country. And Mista is not an anti China guy. He may be critical, but he's on your side.

We love CN, we proud to be Cnese, we r No 3 supa pawar....Blah blah...and when Myanmar drop bomb to CN and kill Cnse, we just keep quiet ha ha ha:lol:
LOL we killed 125,000 dirty Viet civilians in just 28 days in 1979. Today, Viet brides open their arms wide for Chinese husbands. VCP puts you in jail if you speak about Paracel Islands.
:smitten:

It happened before the this kidnap, Trump was going all jolly declaring victory and China remained ambitiously silent on the deal. The market went jitters about the so called 'deals' and the stock market wiped out 800bil$ in a single day. :rofl:

Do you think the kidnap was a reaction to that? Trump was angry about how the media grilled him and China who didn't verbally support him. Is this a childish punishment?:D
For all of the Chinese members, HK Counter-terrorism dept just reports there are increasing weapons smuggling into HK recently. It looks like this shit is much bigger than we thought.

Last edited:
LOL we killed 125,000 dirty Viet civilians in just 28 days in 1979. Today, Viet brides open their arms wide for Chinese husbands. VCP puts you in jail if you speak about Paracel Islands.
:smitten:
wow. u happy when killing civilian.no wonder why ppl happy and cheering to see JP massacre you guys and US slap your Huawei bjtch.

btw thats my last post to my internet mad dog but actualy just a cheap shjjjt in real life ha ha ha :laugh:

wow. u happy when killing civilian.no wonder why ppl happy and cheering to see JP massacre you guys and US slap your Huawei bjtch.

btw thats my last post to my internet mad dog but actualy just a cheap shjjjt in real life ha ha ha :laugh:
upload_2018-12-8_16-30-30.png

It would be more pleasant to read about China's affairs if you guys ignore Viva_Viet. Every time you react to his recycled comments , you will loose your brain cells, wasting your time and feed his lunatic ego.

Well, it happen a lot, so don't worry about it. They lose money in Macau and Las Vegas too.

You're misunderstanding the purpose of a stock market for the companies that list, which is to raise funds through public issue. Falling stock prices reduces the pool of available funds for growth, acquisitions, expansions etc. Investors losing equity is also nothing to scoff at, even if they are speculators.

There is also the emerging problem caused by the high levels of debt secured against Chinese stocks. Many loans secured in this manner will be called up if the shares they are secured against fall too low, and will result in an increase in defaults.

It would be more pleasant to read about China's affairs if you guys ignore Viva_Viet. Every time you react to his recycled comments , you will loose your brain cells, wasting your time and feed his lunatic ego.
but they dont like to read your post cos it cheap, usless, and cant learn anything from it while ppl can learn a lot from my post ( what happening to CN, how her economy grow, is she strong or still weak/coward/corrupted, why US arrested Huawei and what can CN do ?? etc) :cool:

Will get the Huawei P30 for 5G next year.

This cheap, underhanded, honorless and despicable kidnapping of Huawei's CFO speaks alot of the US's helplessness, probably and ultimately instigated by the Apple/Qualcomm-lobbied politicians in the US Senate.

Trump knew he needed a dirty backup plan incase he couldn't extract any shit from the Chinese at the Summit.

Afterall, what better opportunity are there othe than to take into custody the key figure of the company(and some others)at the true epicenter of the cause of the trade war.

Apple, Qualcomm and other US tech companies => US Senators => US government CIA/FBI => Trump advisors committee => Trump

Apple and other tech companies are pissing their pants off at losing market share.

Reading about it gives me a sense of duty to buy Huawei(switching over from Xiaomi) even though the former is more expensive.

Qualcomm/Apple shall not be earning my money, at least not to my knowledge or conscience.

Afterall, Huawei = 'for(the) Chinese', Chinese people anywhere in the world.

彻底的坚持力挺华为

Last edited:
Violating a business contract shouldn't lead you into jail, but a cancellation of the contract itself. This act of kidnapping is a desperate act because Huawei is winning in business competition and they can't do anything about it. So why don't US Government ban their domestic manufacture from selling their wares to Huawei, just like what they did to ZTE? They have done it once, they can always do it again. My opinion is that they want to, but they can't.

The so called "National Security" that Huawei violated here is because US lose their competition in business. That's why they ban Huawei and force their allies to do so. Huawei's winning on their 5G infrastructure market in the world is the real threat for the US here.

Look at this, if Huawei is really depend on US and buy from them then isn't the spying accusation that US claimed is false? Because that fact alone state that it is them (US) who spy everyone with their chips. That's, if Huawei is only assembling, and depend on US tech.
Nothing to worry. Huawei fallout is not a big loss for the world. Vietnam companies as VNPT, Viettel, MobiFone, and Vietnamobile are more than happy to fill the gap in providing telecom equipment to customers everywhere.

:-)

this is no difference than declaring war with China.

Nothing to worry. Huawei fallout is not a big loss for the world. Vietnam companies as VNPT, Viettel, MobiFone, and Vietnamobile are more than happy to fill the gap in providing telecom equipment to customers everywhere.

:rofl:vietnam technology.

Will get the Huawei P30 for 5G next year.

This cheap, underhanded, honorless and despicable kidnapping of Huawei's CFO speaks alot of the US's helplessness, probably and ultimately instigated by the Apple/Qualcomm-lobbied politicians in the US Senate.

Trump knew he needed a dirty backup plan incase he couldn't extract any shit from the Chinese at the Summit.

Afterall, what better opportunity are there othe than to take into custody the key figure of the company(and some others)at the true epicenter of the cause of the trade war.

Apple, Qualcomm and other US tech companies => US Senators => US government CIA/FBI => Trump advisors committee => Trump

Apple and other tech companies are pissing their pants off at losing market share.

Reading about it gives me a sense of duty to buy Huawei(switching over from Xiaomi) even though the former is more expensive.

Qualcomm/Apple shall not be earning my money, at least not to my knowledge or conscience.

Afterall, Huawei = 'for(the) Chinese', Chinese people anywhere in the world.

彻底的坚持力挺华为
i will buy domestic phone only. we shall boycott appl, let them feel the pain.应该到加拿大使馆去抗议。

这么大的事也没有人去抗议?

中国人是不是都麻木了,还是过度冷静?

Huawei is finished. No future. Japan bans it recently. So Vietnam and soon Germany.
who are you? nobody.

Huawei is finished. No future. Japan bans it recently. So Vietnam and soon Germany.

It's not. You should re-read the article. They just banned Huawei for the government contract bid. Not private business or personal use. Huawei lose only on getting a new potential buyer / client for their new 5G infrastructure technology in Japan, England, New Zealand, Aussie and US. But for England, it's only on their core communication infrastructure. Huawei still able to sell their smartphone to private consumers.

But, Huawei get contracts from other countries. They name for 100 and more countries as their client. So it is a lose for their business, but not a critical one that able to make them collapse.

It's not. You should re-read the article. They just banned Huawei for the government contract bid. Not private business or use. Huawei lose only on getting a new potential buyer / client for their new 5G infrastructure technology in Japan, England, New Zealand, Aussie and US. But for England, it's only on their core communication infrastructure. Huawei still able to sell their smartphone to private consumers.

But, Huawei get contracts from other countries. They name for 100 and more countries as their client. So it is a lose for their business, but not a critical one that able to make them collapse.
only USA and its watchdogs.

Good for VIetnam :) They should join the bid for 5G infrastructure contracts in England and Japan. Who know they win :) Smartphone development belong to Asia :D

Back
Top Bottom